- 1 Benicia Capitol State Historic Park, Intersection of 1st St. and G St, ☏ . W-Su 10AM-5PM. The Benicia Capitol was the site of the third California State Capitol. Aside from the current Capitol Building in Sacramento, it is the only remaining State Capitol building. Next to the Capitol Building is the Fischer-Hanlon house, a historic structure listed on the National Register of Historic Places. $2.
- 2 Benicia Historical Museum, 2060 Camel Rd, ☏ , fax: . W-Su 1PM-4PM. The Benicia Historical Museum is housed in the former Benicia Arsenal, a United States Army Depot, home of the infamous Camel Corps. Adults $5, Seniors/students $3, Children 6-12 $2, 5 and under free.
- Historic Downtown, 1st Street from G Street to the waterfront. Downtown Benicia is the home to several historic structures, including the Southern Pacific train station at the end of 1st St. The remains of the ferry dock that used to carry train cars across the channel can be seen along the shoreline. Walking tour brochures can be found at the Benicia Capitol State Park.
- Benicia Skatepark (Exit from I780 North onto E. 2nd St. turn right and follow to Rose Dr. Take a left and follow to Community Park Drive where Benicia Community park will appear on your right hand side. It is in the park). A free skatepark to go to for Skateboards, skates and bikes. A very large skatepark. If you are into any of those sports, then it is a must-see.
- Aroma Indian Cuisine, 818 1st St, ☏ .
- Little Thai, 870 Southampton Rd, ☏ .
- Mai Thai Cuisine, 807 1st St, ☏ .
- Matsuri Japanese Restaurant, 920 1st St, ☏ . Suite 102.
- Nation's Giant Hamburgers, 191 Military East, ☏ .
- Pizza Pirate, 72 Solano Square, ☏ .
- Randy's Bar & Grill, 727 1st St, ☏ . Mexican food.
- Bottom of the Fifth, 498 Military East, Suite A, ☏ .
- The Chill, 362 1st St, ☏ .
- The Rellik Tavern, 726 1st St, ☏ .
- Rookies Sports Bar, 321 1st St, ☏ .
- Rrags Caffé, 1383 East 2nd St, ☏ .
- Starbucks Coffee Company, 2100 Columbus Parkway, ☏ .
- Starbucks Coffee Company, 90 Solano Square, ☏ .
- Best Western Heritage Inn, 1955 E 2nd St, ☏ , fax: .