village in Tate Township, Clermont County, Ohio, United States
Bethel is a village and township in Clermont County. This article also includes the surrounding Tate Township.
Bethel lies at the intersection of SR 232 and SR 133.
- 1 East Fork State Park (South of SR 32, off of Route 133.). 384 electric campsites, 5 full-hookup sites, showers, flush toilets, drinking water, camper's beach, boat ramp, pet camping, 4 spacious Cedar Cabins, 4 camper cabins, horsemen's camp. Backpacker trail, 10 miles of scenic areas, 20-mile round trip. 32-mile perimeter trail circles the park, for hikers, backpackers, and horsemen. Four primitive campsites are these trails. 5-mile mountain bike trail. 2,160 acres of water, unlimited horsepower boating, six launch ramps. Hunting, fishing, picnic areas, tables, grills, drinking water, two picnic shelters, swimming, 1,200-foot beach, change booths, restrooms, vending area, mini-golf course, bike rental, basketball, horseshoe courts, and playgrounds.
- Starlite Drive In, 2255 State Route Ohio-125, ☏ . A drive in movie theater. Tune your radio to 90.7FM for movie audio
- The Grant Career Center (The Gallery), 718 W Plane St, ☏ . The Grant Career Center occasionally opens a test restaurant to the public to test its culinary students.
- Harmony Hill Vineyards & Estate Winery, 2534 Swings Corner Point Isabel Road, Bethel, OH 45106. Fri 5p-9p Sat 2p-9p. Harmony Hill is a 1200 case boutique winery located 30 miles east of Cincinnati in the historic Ohio River Valley Appellation. Southwest Ohio's premier winery/entertainment destination, featuring international award winning wines and daily entertainment surrounded by vineyards and Harmony Hill's 70 acre Nationally Certified Wildlife Habitat farm. free admission. Free admission.
- East Fork State Park Campgrounds. Includes over 300 electric campsites and three shelterhouses.