Breckenridge is a city of 3708 in Northwestern Minnesota. Breckenridge and its sister city, Wahpeton (in Richland County, North Dakota), are situated at the confluence of the Bois De Sioux and Otter Tail Rivers. The metropolitan area is referred to as "Two States. Two Cities. One community."
Breckenridge is at the three-way intersection of US Route 75, Minnesota Highway 9, and Minnesota Highway 210.
Breckenridge does not have a commercial airport, although its neighbor Wahpeton does.
- Tenney - the smallest city in America (pop.6), about fifteen miles south of Breckenridge on US Highway 75, and about one mile east on Minnesota State Highway 55.
- Dairy Queen - 1026 US Highway 75 - 218-643-5190
- Good Luck Chinese Restaurant - 230 Minnesota Ave - 218-643-8212
- Java & Juice - 59 Minnesota Ave - 218-643-9411
- Kentucky Fried Chicken - 105 Minnesota Ave - 218-643-9440
- Northern Grille - 739 Highway 75 N - 218-643-5301
- Paulo's Mexican Restaurant - 210 Minnesota Ave - 218-641-1065
- Taco Bell - 105 Minnesota Ave - 218-643-9440
- Wilkin Drink & Eatery - 508 Minnesota Ave - 218-643-3862
- Sundowner Bar - 125-5th Street North - 218-643-9913
- Legends - 514 Minnesota Ave - 218-643-9398
- South Haven Inn - 218-643-3125
- Select Inn Breckenridge, 821 Highway 75 North Breckenridge, MN 56520, ☏ .
|Routes through Breckenridge|
|Winnipeg ← Moorhead ←||N S||→ Tenney → Luverne|
|Crookston ← Jct W E ← Jct W E ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Jct W → Morris|
|Wahpeton ← becomes ←||W E||→ Fergus Falls → Brainerd|