city in Dallas County, Missouri, United States
Buffalo is a city in Southwest Missouri.
Buffalo is part of the Springfield, Missouri Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 3,084 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Dallas County.
- Buffalo Municipal Airport
- U.S. Route 65 and Missouri Routes 32 and 73
- Greyhound in Springfield has regular service running up and down I44. Buses typically transfer in Tulsa for onward service to Dallas & Austin.
- Yellow Taxi is the primary taxi service in Springfield though others do exist.
- User serves Springfield and surrounding areas.
|Routes through Buffalo|
|Des Moines ← Sedalia ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Springfield → Little Rock|