Sedalia is a city in Missouri. It was once home of famous ragtime composer Scott Joplin.
- Sedalia Conventions and Visitor's Bureau, 600 E 3rd, 
- Missouri Division of Tourism, 
- US Route 50 from the east and west.
- US Route 65 from the north and south.
- Interstate 70 is to the north of Sedalia by about 20 miles, but it does exit on to US 65 south in to the city.
Amtrak serves Sedalia with the daily Missouri River Runner. 1 Sedalia station is located on Pacific St & N Osage Ave.
- 1 Hotel Bothwell, 103 E 4th St, ☏ +1 660-826-5588. This historic Sedalia hotel reflects the golden days of the city. The hotel is over 90-years old and stepping into the lobby is much like taking a trip back in time.