city in Oregon, USA
1 Reid's Country Store at 230 Hines Blvd (Hwy 20), in the west side of town, serves as a de-facto bus station for:
- Grant County People Mover, (bus stop) Reids Country Store at 230 Hines Blvd, ☏ . Goes towards Prairie City through John Day, Mt Vernon and Seneca. Additional stops at Rite Aid (629 N Hwy 20, Hines) and Burns Hospital (W Washington St & Fairview) The bus comes into town only on the first, third & fifth Thursday per month. Check schedules CLOSELY.
- [dead link] Oregon Point-Eastern Point (Operated by MTR Western), (bus stop) Reids Country Store at 230 Hines Blvd, ☏ . Goes across eastern Oregon Between Bend and Ontario through Brothers, Hamptons, Riley, Buchanan, Burns, Drewser Jct, Harper, Vale, etc. Passengers connect to Greyhound Lines (Portland-Boise-Salt Lake City route) in Ontario and to other bus lines in Bend. Passes through once daily towards each direction.
- Broadway Deli, 530 N Broadway Av, ☏ .
- El Toreo Mexican Restaurant, 239 N Broadway Av, ☏ .
- Elkhorn Club and Linda's Thai Room, 457 N Broadway Av, ☏ .
- 1 Figaro's Pizza, 63 N Buena Vista Av, ☏ .
- 2 Glory Days, 960 Oregon Av, ☏ .
- Hilander Chinese Restaurant, 195 N Broadway Av, ☏ .
- Pine Room Cafe, 543 W Monroe St, ☏ .
- 3 RJ's Restaurant (Hwy 20 and 395), ☏ .
- 4 Ye Olde Castle, 186 W Monroe St, ☏ .
- 1 Central Pastime.
|Routes through Burns|
|Bend ← Hines ←||W E||→ Ontario → Boise|
|Pasco ← John Day ←||N S||→ Hines → Alturas|