Clervaux is a small city in northern Luxembourg.
Clervaux is located along Route National 18, which connects to the E421 five kilometers east from the town. This road connects directly to Bourscheid, Ettelbruck, Luxembourg City (after a merge with the A1) and Mersch.
By public transitEdit
Clervaux has a 1 Train station on the Liège-Luxembourg line. This is also the central point for buses to and from the town and surrounding region. The buses connect to the train stations of Vianden and Wiltz.
- 1 Battle of the Bulge Museum, ☏ .
- 2 Castle of Clervaux (Located in the middle of Clervaux overlooking the town. It can be seen from most streets.). Tue-Sun: 10:00 - 18:00. Closed on Mondays.
- Saint Maur Abbey
- 3 The Family of Man, 31 Montée du Château, ☏ . A legendary photography exhibition by Luxembourgish American photographer Edward Steichen, the director of the Museum of Modern Art's (MOMA) Department of Photography. In 2003 the Family of Man photographic collection was added to UNESCO's Memory of the World Register. 6€.
- Walk. Plenty of walking routes in the area.
- Nightlife. Although there are some bars and restaurants, Clervaux' nightlife is not very lively.
- 1 Hotel du Commerce, 2 Route de Marnach, ☏ . €104.
- 2 Hotel International 4 Etoiles, 10 Grand-Rue, ☏ . €97.
- 3 Le Clervaux Boutique & Design Hotel, 9 Grand-Rue, ☏ . €182.
- 4 [formerly dead link] Hotel des Nations, 29 Rue de la Gare, ☏ . €113.
- 5 [dead link] Golf-Hôtel La Claravallis, 3 Rue de la Gare, ☏ . €95.
- 6 Hotel Koener, 14 Grand-Rue, ☏ .
- 7 Camping Woltzdal, Maison 12, Maulusmühle (Located just south of the train station Maulusmühle, which is halfway between Clervaux and Troisvierges.), ☏ .