Cuyahoga Falls is the second largest city in Summit County, with 51,000 people in 2020.
Founded in 1812, the city was named after the waterfalls on the Cuyahoga River that pass through the city. The city was named Manchester, but changed its name by the request of the postmaster at the time. In 1985, the city merged with Northhampton Township, making it the first voter approved merger in the state's history.
- Akron Metro RTA - Makes several, but limited stops throughout Cuyahoga Falls. Connects with Clevland RTA and Stark County RTA.
- Falls Cab Co., ☏ .
- 1 Cathedral of Tomorrow. Has a 32 ton cross inside, one of the largest indoor crosses in the world. Also features an unfinished tower.
- 2 Doodlebug Memorial. Small monument to the worst rail disaster to occur in the city, in July 31st 1940. Free.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:14PM local time and lasts 3 minutes. The chances of a clear sky are 35%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Illinois, then across Indiana to Ohio and the Canada–New England border.
- 1 Blossom Music Center, 1145 W Steels Corners Rd, ☏ . Outdoor amphitheater and summer home of the Cleveland Orchestra.
- Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium, 2345 Fourth Street, ☏ .
- 2Cuyahoga Valley National Park. With plenty of trails and picnic areas to choose from, the CVNP offers year round outdoor enjoyment.
- 3 Water Works Family Aquatic Center.
- Downview Sports Center.
- Rockin On the River. Free event every Friday night, featuring live bands, food, and various vendors.
- Porthouse Theater, 3143 O'Neil Road, Cuyahoga Falls, ☏ , email@example.com. A theater operated by Kent State University. ~$40.
- Riverfront Center
- Armada Emporium, 2210 Front st, ☏ . A great place to find the strange and out of the ordinary. Clothes, messenger bags, and awesomeness.
- Moe's, 2385 Front Street, ☏ . Moderate.
- Russo's, 4895 State Road, ☏ . Moderate-expensive.
- Riverfront Restaurant, 1989 Front Street, ☏ . Fairly expensive.
- LeFever's River Grille, 2291 Riverfront Parkway, ☏ . Fairly expensive.
- Cashmere Cricket, 2097 Front St, ☏ . Moderate.
- Raj Mahal Indian Cuisine, 2033 State Rd, ☏ . Moderate-Expensive.
- Bailey Road Tavern, 2920 Bailey Road, ☏ .
- Bankshot Tavern, 2823 Bailey Road, ☏ .
- Beatle Bailey's, 1931 Bailey Road, ☏ .
- Chelsea's On The River, 2771 Front Street, ☏ .
- Chestnut Beer Garden, 503 Chestnut Road, ☏ .
- Clubhouse Sports Bar & Grille, 2970 6th Street, ☏ .
- Dominick's Pub, 2467 State Road, ☏ .
- Frankie's Cafe, 2764 Front Street, ☏ .
- HiHO Brewing Company, 1707 Front St, ☏ .
- Front Street Pub, 2358 Front Street, ☏ .
- Hunt's Bar & Grill, 1832 Front Street, ☏ .
- Kelly's Bar & Grill, 617 Portage Trail Ext W, +1 330-920-9007
- Longhitano's Gallery Pub, 2667 State Road, ☏ .
- Oakwood Grill, 2621 Bailey Road, +1 330-920-9241
- Economy Inn, 1070 Graham Road, ☏ . Circle.
- Country Inn & Suites, 1420 Main Street, ☏ .
- Ranch Motel, 3608 State Road, ☏ .
- Sheraton Suites, 1989 Front Street, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Cuyahoga Falls Library, 2015 Third St, ☏ . M-Th 9AM-9PM, F 9AM-6PM, Sa 9AM-5PM, Su 1-5PM.
- Islamic Society of Akron & Kent, 152 East Steels Corners Road, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Muslim services.
- [dead link] First Christian Church (Cuyahoga Falls (Disciples of Christ)), 2253 Third Street Cuyahoga Falls, ☏ , email@example.com. Offering a traditional worship service with non-traditional thinking. Open to All God's Children.
|Routes through Cuyahoga Falls|
|Cleveland ← Stow ←||N S||→ Akron → Ends at|
|Ends at ← Akron ←||W E||→ Stow → Ravenna|