town in Bristol County, Massachusetts
Dartmouth is a town in Bristol County, in the SouthCoast region of Massachusetts. Dartmouth includes the sections called "North Dartmouth" and "South Dartmouth". It is home to the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth (UMass Dartmouth).
- Lloyd Center for Environmental Studies, 430 Potomska Road, South Dartmouth, ☏ . Natural science center and walking trails. Free.
- Demarest Lloyd State Park, ☏ . Barney's Joy Road. Scenic area with a beach suitable for young children.
- [dead link] Balloon Adventures of New Bedford, 564 Rock O'Dundee Rd., South Dartmouth, ☏ .
- Dave Cornell Charters, 500 Barney's Joy Rd., South Dartmouth, ☏ . Striped bass, bluefish, false albacore and bonito. Fly fishing a specialty.
- Hawthorne Country Club - Hawthorne Golf Course, 970 Tucker Rd, ☏ . 9 holes. Public.
- Cityview Golfland - Cityview Course, 576 Faunce Corner Rd, ☏ . 18 holes par 54. Public.
- Adriance Furniture, 288 Gulf Road, South Dartmouth, ☏ . Tu-Sa 11AM-4PM. Hand-crafted furniture made on the premises.
- Salt Marsh Pottery, 1167 Russells Mills Road, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM. Handmade and hand painted pottery.
- [dead link] Borowicz Gallery, 889 Rock O'Dundee Road, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su noon-4PM.
- Black Bass Grille, 3 Water Street, ☏ . South Dartmouth.
|Routes through Dartmouth|
|Providence ← Westport ←||W E||→ New Bedford → Wareham|
|Providence ← Westport ←||W E||→ New Bedford → Provincetown|