city of the Philippines and capital of the province of Davao del Sur
Digos is the provincial capital of Davao Del Sur. It is nicknamed as the "Mango Capital of the Philippines".
- Motor Tricycles to anywhere in Digos cost ₱10 per person.
- The bus terminal is 2 km from the city center.
- Mary Grace Cathedral..
- Aqua Del Sol Swimming pool. 9AM-9PM.
- Dawis Beach. Nice swimming beach.
Malls & supermarketsEdit
- Puregold Supermarket, Rizal Aveune. 8AM-8PM.
- Gaisano Grand Mall of Digos, Digos-Suitan Kudarat Road. 9AM-8PM. Has a Gaisano Supermarket.
- GMALL of Digos, Digos-Sultan Kudarat Road. 10AM-9PM.
- [formerly dead link] Unitop Department Store & Supermarket., Rizal Avenue. 9AM-8PM.
Banks & ATMsEdit
- Metro Bank, Estrada Street. 24-hour ATM. Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
- PNB Bank, Quezon Street. 24-hour ATM. Visa Card ATM.
- Digos City Inn, Roxas Ext Road. Check-out: noon. Fan single/double rooms with own bathroom. from ₱300.
- Jekoy's Inn, Davao-Cotabato Road. Check-out: 1noon. Single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable tv. From ₱500.
- Danny's Place Hotel, Bypass Road, ☏ . Check-out: noon. A/C double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. From ₱600.
- OHH Inn, Luna Ex Road, ☏ . A/C double rooms with own bathroom and cable tv. 12 hours ₱500, 24 hours ₱750.
|Routes through Digos|
|Davao ← Santa Cruz ←||N S||→ Santa Cruz → General Santos|
|END ←||E W||→ Bansalan → Kidapawan|