By Car From Oklahoma City take I-235 North (U.S. 77 Broadway Extension) or I-35 from North or South and take the 2nd Street (East O.K. 66 South U.S. 77) exit and proceed west.
By Air The Edmond Guthrie Geoport
Some sights to see are: UCO the oldest public Higher Learning center in Oklahoma, the oldest schoolhouse in Oklahoma Territory. The post office memorial to the killings that happened there. Also Old U.S. Route 66 passed through Edmond.
- Libertyfest Edmond, 2300 S. Broadway, ☏ .
There are many festivals through the year. Liberty Fest is the best 4th of July celebration in Oklahoma, maybe even the country.
Edmond has a lot of strip malls and chain stores; however, downtown Edmond has many old shops.
- Steak 'n Shake, 1225 East 2nd St..
- Lottinvilles Wood Grille, 900 S. Kelly, ☏ . Great American food with a slight fusion twist.
- Thai Palace, 308 W. Edmond Rd.
- Thai Basil, 253 S. Santa Fe Ave.
- Kang's Asian Bistro, 2080 East Second St. Upscale, casual restaurant serving Asian flair including Chinese, sushi, Vietnamese, and Thai cuisine.
- Broadway Suites, 1305 South Broadway, ☏ , fax: . $37-47/65 (Rooms/Suites).
- Edmond Motor Inn, 3020 South Broadway, ☏ , fax: . $45-55.
- Red Carpet Motel, 1205 South Broadway, ☏ . $30-35.