city in Arizona
It is in Maricopa County, in the Greater Phoenix area. In 2019, its population was 35,753.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 2845 E. Buckeye Road, Phoenix, AZ
- U.S. Route 60 runs through it.
- Eternal Valley Memorial Park, 12525 Grand Ave. Cemetery near U.S. Route 60 and NW Grand Ave.
- Veteran's Park, 12400 N 128th Dr. Medium-sized park, located in a residential area between N Dysart Road and W Cactus Road.
- Gateway Park, 10100 N El Mirage Rd, ☏ . Moderately sized park with sport courts, fields, playground, splash pad, walking trails, skate parks, eating and dog areas. However, there are no seats around the skate park. They serve foods like hot dogs, shaved ice and ice cream at the eating areas.
- Fightertown Paintball Park, 9825 N 121st Ave, ☏ . Paintball center with an eating space. Reasonably priced. Located near Gateway Park.
- Pueblo El Mirage Golf Course, 11201 N El Mirage Rd, ☏ . Large golf course with a restaurant and good menu. Located near Laurel Park.
- Laurel Park, W Laurel Lane. Located in a residential neighborhood. Has a small playground.
- Walmart Supercenter, 12900 W Thunderbird Rd, ☏ . Large department store, with a large selection of items and medium prices.
- Star Mini Mart, 11817 W Thunderbird Rd, ☏ . Small convenience store located near U.S. Route 60. Located near Family Dollar, and the staff are generally friendly. Offers general convenience items, such as snacks, drinks, and more.
- Family Dollar, 12101 W Thunderbird Rd, ☏ . Discount store located near U.S. Route 60 and Star Mini Mart. Large selection of items.
- carniceria sahuayo, 12465 Grand Ave, ☏ . Mexican supermarket offering a variety of items, most notably meat. The service is quick, and this shop has good produce.
- Walgreens, 12244 W Cactus Rd, ☏ . Drug store mostly selling medicines, prescriptions, other health aids, photo services, cosmetics, and more. Offers in-store shopping and pickup.
- Domino's Pizza, 12550 W Thunderbird Rd Ste 117, ☏ . Pizza chain offering contactless delivery and takeout, but not dine-in. The menu is moderately large.
- Humberto's Mexican Food, 12125 NW Grand Ave, ☏ . Mexican restaurant offering late-night and comfort food, plus small plates. The food is very good there.
- Carniceria Y Panaderia Oaxaqueño, 12005 NW Grand Ave, ☏ . Mexican food store offering a variety of foods, most notably meat and salsa.
- Rio Mirage Cafe y Cantina, 12245 W Santa Fe Ln, ☏ . Colorful Mexican restaurant serving many traditional Mexican dishes, including burritos and tacos. Offers dine-in and takeout, but not delivery.
- La Panaderia, 12329 NW Grand Ave, ☏ . Mexican food shop selling inexpensive food, including tamales, menudo, and birria.
- Windmill All Suites Surprise, 12545 W Bell Rd, ☏ . All-suite hotel offering a gym, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi, breakfast, and parking. This hotel is also handicap-accessible, and is not located in El Mirage per se, but located at the very northern border. $88.
- Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW - Sun City, 11201 Grand Ave. Not located in El Mirage per se but located at the very eastern border. Offers, free-wifi and breakfast but has paid parking. Is handicap-accessible and has a pool + air conditioning. $59.
- Motel 6 Youngtown, AZ - Phoenix - Sun City, 11133 Grand Ave, ☏ . Not located in El Mirage per se but located at the very eastern border. Offers free Wi-Fi and parking, and also handicap accessible. Has air conditioning but lacks a pool and business center, however. $69.
- Casa bonitas 24, 14160 N 1st Ave #24. Lodging located in the northern part of El Mirage, near Trisha's Petit Château and Dysart Community Center.
- Trisha's Petit Château, N 2nd Ave. Lodging, located near Casa bonitas 24 and Dysart Community Center, in the northern part of El Mirage.