city in the Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul
- Castelinho. First municipal building in the town, built between 1912 and 1915. Today it hosts exhibitions and events of local tradition.
- Longines Malinowski Park (Parque Longines Malinowski) (near downtown). 24-hectare, with many araucária trees.
- Praça da Bandeira. Central plaza of the city.
- Vale Dourado (end of Avenida Maurício Cardoso). Recreational park, one of the city's most popular gathering spots.
- Handcrafts Center (Casa do Artesanato), Praça Julio de Castilhos, ☏ . Selling locally made handcrafts.
- Cantina Giacomel, Rua J. Massignam, 108 – Centro, ☏ .
- Ponto do Equilíbrio, Rua Torres Gonçalves, 278 (next to Bradesco Bank), ☏ .
- Restaurante e Churrascaria City Bons Amigos, Br 153, km 242, ☏ .
- Dom Gabielo Restaurante e Pizzaria, R. Itália, 129 (near Plaza Imigrante), ☏ . Some practical choices on the buffet line or menu.
- Hotel Alphaville, Rua Aratiba, 387, ☏ . utilitarian, but has some balconies and also a nice array of choices for a balanced breakfast.
- Hotel Monet, BR 153, no. 400 (km 47, near the entrance to the industrial district), ☏ . Very concrete block-like.
- Hotel Pallis, Rua Sergipe, 245, ☏ . Older hotel tower has A/C, wifi, and complimentary breakfast.