city in Summit County, Ohio, United States of America
Fairlawn, a suburb of Akron, is in Summit County, Northeast Ohio.
Fairlawn is connected by I77 and SR21.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:14PM local time and lasts 3 minutes. The chances of a clear sky are 35%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Illinois, then across Indiana to Ohio and the Canada–New England border.
- Hale Farm and Village (Western Reserve Historical Society), 2686 Oak Hill Rd, Bath.
- 1 Summit Mall, 3265 W Market, ☏ +1 330 867-1556. Over 120 retail stores, a food court and a food court with many chain options.
- Gasoline Alley, 870 North Cleveland Massilon Road, Bath, ☏ +1 330 666-2670. Deli, Pizza
- Ken Stewart's Lodge, 1911 North Cleveland Massilon Road, Bath, ☏ +1 330 666-8881. Contemporary, Seafood, Steakhouse Cuisine
- Lanning's, 826 North Cleveland Massilon Road, Bath, ☏ +1 330 666-1159. Contemporary, Seafood, Steakhouse Cuisine
- 1 Cafe Arnone, 2840 W Market St, ☏ +1 330 615-6206. Italian style cafe.
- Ray's Place of Fairlawn, 25 Ghent Rd, ☏ +1 330-835-2233.
- Residence Inn Fairlawn, 4080 Embassy Parkway, ☏ +1 330-664-7800.
- 1 Hilton Akron/Fairlawn.
- 2 Holiday Inn.
|Routes through Fairlawn|
|Cleveland ← Cuyahoga Val. N.P. ←||N S||→ Akron → Canton|
|Norwalk ← Medina ←||W E||→ Akron → Ends at|