Feroke is an extremely beautiful place but the locals have overdeveloped the whole area with functional buildings and criss crossing roads. You have the sea, rivers and other water bodies wherever you look, but you must have the ability to ignore the traffic blocks and mindless commercialization.
- Autorikshaws charge ₹15.00 per km
- Buses charge only ₹7.00 for three km.
- Walking is impossible as numerous noisy motorcycles pester you even in village roads.
- Ayyappa Temple, Mannur on Kadalundy Road.
- Arimbra Hills (28 km). 1,000 m above sea level
- Bhagavathy Temple, Pediyattu Kunnu.
- 1 Chaliyam (5 km). Beach, Lighthouse, Fishing Village.
- Childrens' Park, Near the Railway Bridge, Cheruvannoor. Very tiny park with swings, merry-go-rounds, and slides. Ideal for taking photographs because of the river, bridge and wooden boats.
- 2 Commonwealth Tile Factory, Feroke (1 km).
- Elamaram Jetty (22 km). Ferry service across River Chaliyar for only ₹5 per head. Take the 4.15 pm bus to Edavannappara. Travel by bus/auto to Elamaram jetty. Cross the river and come back the same route.
- 3 Kadalundy (8 km). Bird Sanctuary. Birds can be spotted only between November and February. (Herons, Sandpipers, whimbrels and Terns).
- Shri Kurumba Temple, Mammili Kadavu (2 km). Very scenic rriveside footpath ending in a temple. Very photogenic place and ideal for long view photographs of Feroke town on the other side of Chaliyar river.
- Shri Subramanya Temple, Pazhanchannur.
- 4 Shrikandeswara Temple, Chaliyam.
- 5 Tippus Fort. Remnants of a fort of some historical importance, built by Tipu Sultan with a tunnel to the river. This fort is advisible only for adventurous visitors as there is no maintenance and snakes and other hazards can be expected.
- Paruthippara village. Buses are available from Ramanattukara bus stand at 6.20 pm and 6.40 pm.
- Beypore Sea Walk, Pulimoott (6 km).
- River Walk. Walk from the Railway Station to the Commonwealth Tile Factory on the bank of River Chaliyar.
- Visit a Rooftop farm, Chandran farm, Chaliyakath, Cheruvannur. Small rooftop farm growing rice, cabbage, lemon, ladies fingers, peas, carrots, brinjals, spinach, ginger and turmeric.
- Apple Mall, Near Railway Station.
- Preethy Mall, Near Railway Station.
- 1 Bhaskar Bakery, Opp. railway station. 56-year-old bakery (as of 2015)
- 2 Century Restaurant, Near railway station. No parking facility.
- CFC Restaurant, Chungam (2 km). Parking facility.
- Chick n Lezat, Pettah (2 km). For chicken sandwiches. Parking facility.
- Grand Bakery and Restaurant, Chungam (2 km). Parking facility.
- Smitha Hotel, Juma Masjidh Road (1 km).
- Snack Bar, Inside the railway station.
- Kadalundy Meenkada (Hotel Kailasam), Near Puthiyapalam, Kadalundi kadavu. This is a small eatery that functions from a house. Famous for its fish fries and meals. This place is open only during lunch hours from 12 pm to 3 pm every day.
- Balakrishnan's Fried Fish shop, Kadalundy (3 km), ☏ . Speciality restaurant for fish on coconut paste and other ethnic varieties. Parcels need booking before nine a.m.
- Hotel Monarch, Kadalundy Road (1 km), ☏ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. ₹2,500.
- Sadeer Lodge (Opp.Railway Station). ₹400.
- Soorya Galaxy, Near Koyas Hospital (2 km), ☏ , . ₹1,250.