city of the Philippines in the province of Misamis Oriental
Gingoog is a city in Mindanao. Gingoog is known as the vacation city of Misamis Oriental, not only because of the beautiful places to visit but because of the beautiful and hospitable people who resides therein.
- You can get to Gingoog from Laguindingan Airport west of Cagayan de Oro or Bancasi Airport in Butuan.
- From Cagayan de Oro it is about a 3-hour bus ride, and from Butuan it is about a 2-hour bus ride. The bus line that goes to Gingoog is Bachelor Express
- After a long trip you may wish to spend the night and relax before boarding a bus. Butuan has some interesting sights, and you must travel through Cagayan when leaving the airport so just grab a taxi at the airport and ask for a hotel near the Divisoria, safe pleasant and nice night time walking.
- Tiklas Falls in Barangay Libon which is about 20 minutes away from the city.
- Prince Supermarket, National Highway, ☎ . 8AM-8PM. 1st big supermarket in Gingoog.
- Gingoog Mountain Air Hotel. ₱650.
- Century pension house, national highway (behide the Jollibee), ☎ . 10 air-con double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱480.
- Outward Inn, national highway., ☎ . Single and double rooms. ₱325.