city in Hunt County, Texas, United States
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:42PM local time and lasts 4 min. Chances of a clear sky are 45%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico to enter the US at Del Rio then through Texas into Arkansas.
- Audie Murphy/American Cotton Museum, 600 Interstate 30 East, ☏ .
- Garden of Peace.
- Splash Kingdom Family Waterpark. - located in Greenville
- Puddin Hill Bakery and Store, 201 E. Interstate 30 (Exit 95), ☏ . Large selection of desserts and baked goods, many made with local pecans.
- Tamolly's Mexican Restaurant, 6929 Interstate Highway 30, ☏ . Local favorite for Tex-Mex. Try the flautas and salsa.
- Hampton Inn & Suites, 3001 Kari Ln, ☏ . Some rooms have jacuzzi.
- Quality Inn, 1215 East I-30, ☏ . Free hot breakfast.
- Mathews Prairie Preserve is 2 miles west on County Road 1116. Good wildlife viewing and a chance to see how the Blackland Prairie looks the pioneers arrived.
|Routes through Greenville|
|Dallas ← Rockwall ←||W E||→ Sulphur Springs → Texarkana|
|Texarkana ← Sulphur Springs ←||N S||→ Rockwall → Dallas|
|McAlester ← Leonard ←||N S||→ Emory → Tyler|
|Denton ← McKinney ←||W E||→ END|