municipality of Brazil
Guaraqueçaba is a small town in Coastal Paraná.
- BR-277 from Curitiba via Paranaguá
- PR-410 (Graciosa) from Curitiba
- PR-405 from Antonina. This route is unpaved and can be in pretty bad condition during the summer months.
- Viação Graciosa has a bus departing from Curitiba at 7AM. Tel. +55 41 3482-1236.
Ferries for Guaraqueçaba leave the dock in Paranaguá at 9AM and 1PM, with return trips at 6AM and 2PM. Tel. +55 41 3425-4542.
- Ararapira. Now a ghost town, this village was founded by the Portuguese crown in the mid-18th century and abandoned in the 1940s. Most of the houses have been eaten away by the waves, and only the cemetery is still in use today.
- Igreja do Nosso Senhor Bom Jesus dos Perdões.
- Superagüi National Park (Parque Nacional do Superagüi). Largely untouched mangue ecosystem, including the Ilha do Superagüi. Boat tours available.
- [dead link] Salto Morato Nature Reserve (Reserva Natural Salto Morato), access from PR-405 (4km kilometers from the turnoff), ☏ . Tu-Su 8:30AM-5:30PM. Has a visitor center with information about tropical forest and Atlantic Forest ecosystems. R$7.
- Tagaçaba River (Rio Tagaçaba).
- Morro do Quitumbê (Quitumbê Hill). This short trail starts beside the Igreja do Nosso Senhor Bom Jesus dos Perdões, leading to an exceptional spot for watching the sunset.
- Restaurante Mata Atlântica, R. Dr. Ramos Figueira, s/n, ☏ .