Harvard is a town in Massachusetts.
- Route 2
- Interstate 495
- Fruitlands Museum, 102 Prospect Hill Rd, Harvard, ☏ . Art and culture museum set on the site of an unsuccessful utopian farming community. There is an on-site cafe for lunch. A museum dedicated to the preservation of the heritage, nature, and art of the Native Americans.
While there is not much to do in Harvard, the boardering towns of Bolton, Ayer, Littleton, Boxborough, Acton, and Concord have other activities.
- Biking and Trails. To purchase the Harvard Trail Guide contact Liz Allard 978-456-4106
- Apple Blossom Festival. 2nd Saturday in May.. Vendors come out for an outdoor shopping experience on Harvard Common. Large variety of goods sold. Fun family day.
- Annual Flea Market/ Apple Festival. Columbus Weekend.. Vendors come out for an outdoor shopping experience. At the same time the Congregational Church of Harvard sells homemade apple pies, apple cider, hot soup and more.
Harvard is known for its many apple orchards. It's a great family pass time.
- Carlson's Orchards, 115 Oak Hill Rd, ☏ . Monday-Sunday: 9am-6pm. Pick your own apples and grab a jug of cider.
- Westward Orchards (Route 111), ☏ . Wednesday-Monday: 9am-5pm June 2nd-December 31st.
- Doe Orchards, 327 Ayer Road, ☏ .
- Old Frog Farm Pond, 38 Eldridge Rd, ☏ .
- Harvard General Store, 1 Still River Rd, Harvard, ☏ . Small general store that carries a variety of food stuffs, gifts, clothing, and contains a small cafe.
Harvard has only a few stops for food. Most people tend to go out of town if they plan to eat out.
- Dunkin Donuts, 188 Ayer Rd, ☏ . Combination of Baskin Robins and Dunkin Donuts.
- Pizza Bella, 231 Ayer Rd, ☏ . Private owned pizza parlor. Offers pizza, pasta, salads subs and sandwiches at a low price.
- Sorrentos, 285 Ayer Rd, ☏ . Chain pizza place. Offers variety of pizza, pasta, salads, subs, and ice cream at a medium price range.
- Lizza's Cafe, 325 Ayer Rd, ☏ . Small cafe that offers coffee, sandwiches and pastries.
- Alcott's Restaurant and Tea Room, 102 Prospect Hill Rd, ☏ . Season from April-November. Restaurant specializes in seafood and poultry. Limited menu but good food. Price Range:$$$ Off season is for scheduled events and receptions only.
- 1 Friendly Crossways (HI-Harvard), 247 Littleton County Rd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Private rooms and dormitory accommodations affiliated with Hostelling International. Hostel facilities open 8AM-10AM and 5PM-10PM, private rooms open at all times. Dorms $21+, singles $26+, doubles $52+. Family rooms for larger groups available.
|Routes through Harvard|
|Fitchburg ← Leominster → Jct S ←||W E||→ Littleton → Concord|
|Nashua ← Groton ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Boxborough → Concord|