city in Washington County, Utah, United States
Hurricane is located on Highway 9 between St. George, Utah and Zion National Park. From Interstate 15, take Highway 9 East-bound.
Salt Lake Express provides intercity bus service.
- Mollie's Nipple. A volcanic outcropping on the Hurricane Cliffs. At over 1,200 feet above the valley floor it offers good views over the canyon below.
- Hunan City, 1141 W State St # 5, ☏ .
- Main Street Cafe, 138 South Main Street, ☏ .
- Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant, 1560 West State Street, ☏ .
- Alberto's Mexican Food, 412 West State Street, ☏ . Good food at a great price.
- Triple TJ's Café, 11 West State Street, ☏ . Superb home-style cooking.
- for nearest liquor store or bar, see Springdale or St. George (both approx. 25 minute drive).
There are several hotels and motels in town along Highway 9.
- Grafton ghost town (Just south of Zion National Park.).
- Zion National Park
|Routes through Hurricane|
|END ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Springdale → Zion National Park|
|END ←||W E||→ becomes → Colorado City → Fredonia|