- Not to be confused with Icheon.
Incheon is a historically and economically significant place for Koreans. During the Korean War, the city was the site of the Incheon Landing by American forces. In 2016, Incheon became the third most populous city in the country after the Seoul Metropolitan Government and Busan Metropolitan Government, with 2,943,069 locals, 59,103 foreigners and 3,002,172. Also, the city serves as a transportation hub by air and sea, with a massive harbor and a major international airport. Several beautiful islands, such as Yeongjong Island and Ganghwa Island, are also within city limits.
The status of the area is set to increase as various national projects are in development here. The New Songdo City plan, the most expensive real estate development in Korean history, is in progress. One of the world's tallest twin tower buildings, 151 Incheon Tower, is under early construction and one of Korea's tallest buildings, the Northeast Asia Trade Tower, is already finished. It is planning to launch further independent mini-cities for shopping, housing, and education. Added to this real estate development, and will also invite a large number of visitors for the 2014 Incheon Asian Games. Despite these developments, the Songdo district of Incheon is unfinished and not yet permitted for full inhabitation, not yet a viable destination for tourists. Travellers are more likely to enjoy the bustling inland eastern side of Incheon which blurs into the vast expanse of Seoul.
|Climate chart (explanation)|
Incheon is part of the cold winter cattle climate and is also classified as wet continental climate depending on the classification.Although it is a coastal city, the temperature and precipitation are similar to those in inland areas as only low-level waters are located deep. Temperatures are highest and precipitation is highest in July and August. Incheon is affected in the northwest, the same latitude on the skylines of East Sea coast, the winter temperature is low. Precipitation is relatively small compared to other parts of central South Korea. Ongjin Island area is warmer due to the influence of the sea than Incheon land.
Incheon is the first to be affected by yellow dust because it is close to the source of yellow dust in the Mongolian desert region, which is riding a strong one-way wind wave. Compared to inland cities where high mountains and hills are heavily distributed, yellow dust is directly affected.
Incheon International Airport is South Korea's main gateway. The AREX train connects the airport to Gyeyang (20 min), where you can transfer to the Incheon subway line. Alternatively, the limousine bus line (50 min) is always available to go to many places in Incheon, or you can take a taxi (25 min) to get into the city.
The largest operator is now Weidong, but passengers can look at full listings on the port's website (only in Korean). These ferries are similar to miniature cruise lines and provide karaoke rooms, console games, and DVD rentals (private rooms only).
The trip can take as long as 24 hours, so if you have an economy ticket, request a sleeper bunk for a comfortable trip. If they are all taken, however, the only other option for an economy ticket is the sleeping deck where everyone will stay like sardines in a can. Arrive at the terminal 2–3 hours before departure to ensure there is availability for the bunks.
Kyeong-in line called Metropolitan Line 1 links Seoul to Incheon. The line often provides express trains that skip some minor stops between Dong-incheon station and Yongsan station. By using the express trains passengers can save up to 30 minutes depending on where they go and for the same fare.
- 1 Incheon City Hall station
From Seoul, there are some express bus routes which mainly exist for commuters.
|1000||Seoul Station||Gyeongnam Honorsbill|
|1100||Seoul Station||Naho Park|
|1200||Seoul Station||Miju Bathhouse|
|1300||Seoul Station||Dongmak Station|
|1400||Seoul Station||Incheon Terminal|
|1500||Seoul Station||Lotte Mart|
Most of them connect Incheon from Seoul station, Shinchon and Gangnam station. For example, route 1400 links Seoul station, Shinchon, Hongdae and Bupyeong.
Incheon is like the gist of traffic. It can reach Incheon no matter what transportation it uses to reach the ocean, inland or air.
Subway line No.1 and Suin line have connected to Seoul and Gyeonggi Province. The subway line passes through many famous places.If you get off the 'Gyeyang station', you can see the Gyeongin Ara Waterway.
For visitors who want to visit more places in Incheon, local bus lines could be another great option. There are about 2,000 operating buses; therefore, a visitor can go almost everywhere.
Land and water double use busEdit
In Ara waterway, there are several 'land and water double use buses'. You can stop by and experience them. It takes about 1 hours and you can look around in Ara Waterway. The hours of operation are 11:00-11:30 to 15:30-17:30 on weekdays. On weekends, the hours of operation are from 10:00 to 18:00. The times between departures are 30 minutes or 1 hour.
There are a number of taxis on the street, and a taxi can be called under 1577-5588.
Incheon has a lot of attractions in each region. There are places where you can experience things and places where you can feel nature. Visitors can easily get interested because there are special features in each area.
- 1 Incheon Fishery Market, ☏ . everyday 5AM~09PM. The country's largest seafood distribution market, which distributes seafood sent directly to the Seoul metropolitan area. Fresh seafood and raw fish can be bought at a low price, and fresh raw fish can be eaten if you pay extra for the restaurant.
- 2 Sinpo International Market, ☏ . 10AM~9:30PM. A representative market in Incheon with more than 100 years of history. This place is a market with a variety of delicious foods, and the most famous food is chicken Gangjeong.
- 3 Soraepogu Fishery Market, ☏ . 9AM~12PM. Large enough to represent the Republic of Korea and has a deep history. It sells a wide variety of seafood like the Incheon Fishery Market.
- Moraenae market, Guwol-dong, Namdong-gu, ☏ . 10:00-21:00. Moraenae market is a traditional market. It was first formed in May 1982. It is a comprehensive market where various products are sold.
- 4 Taeung-jon Hall, Chondung-sa Temple (전등사 대웅전). This temple is Korea treasure 178 issue. It was appointed in 1963.
- 5 Incheon government office building (인천도호부청사), Namgu-maesohol road 589. It was the first to be declared a tangible cultural property in Incheon. The buildings just across the street from Munhak Stadium are nothing but reproductions, not tangible cultural properties.
- 6 Buddhist Sanctuary,Jeong-Su Temple (강화 정수사 법당), Hwado-myeon Sagi-ry 467-3, Gwanghwa. It is the No. 161 national treasure.
- Gachon Museum.
- 7 GangHwa Hyanggyo (강화향교). Hyanggyo is the Confucian temple and school to teach local students in the Joseon Dynasty period.
- 8 GangHwa mountain fortress (강화산성), Guk hwa-ri,Ganghwa-eup. It was built in Goryeo period.
- 9 GangHwa Daesan-ry dolmen distant view (강화대산리지석묘원경), 1189,Daesan-ry,Ganghwa-eup. It is appointed in 1995. This cultural property is related to brazen age.
- 10 Incheon Metropolitan City Museum.
- 11 Memorial Hall for Incheon Landing Operation, 525, Ongnyeon-dong, Yeonsu-gu. Mar - Oct: Tu - Su: 09:00 ~ 18:00; Nov- Feb: Tu - Su: 09:00 - 17:00. Museum about the landing of 70,000 troops led General MacArthur in 1950 during the Korean war. The museum has some landing craft and missiles from the war, and a memorial statue. free.
- 12 Seonsu-guard post (선수돈대), 1831, Nae-ry, Hwado-myeon. It was made the Joseon Dynasty period. Also it is one of the guard post in 48 guard post. Nearby are the southern and northern guard posts.
- 13 Songdo-Beer Festival (송도맥주축제), 350, Central-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, ☏ . differ from year to year. The Super Beer & Music Festival is held in the park, where the green grass is shining cool! Asia's largest stage and the venue of more than 30,000 simultaneous inmates will feature the most delicious beer, food, joyful live concerts, fireworks and EDM parties. Food Truck.
- 14 Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival (인천 펜타포트 락 페스티벌), 350, Central-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon (Public Transportation Subway Exit from the International Business Unit of Incheon Subway Line 1 a public transport bus Interstate 908 (Comprehensive Terminal) → Exit from the Free Economic Zone Clearance Station <Households> Navigation search word Songdo Moonlight Festival Park or Training Center 350), ☏ . August. The name Pentaport is a combination of penta- and port, which means five.Since the late 1990s, the Incheon Metropolitan Government's strategy of combining five new cities by adding the business-port and leisure sectors to the triport with three elements: airport, port and information and communication base.Pentaport also refers to five different meanings that represent the spirit and philosophy of the festival: music, passion, naturalism, do it yourself, and friendship.
- 15 Sorae-port festival (소래포구축제), 111-200, Nonhyeon-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon,, ☏ . The Incheon Soraepo Construction System is a festival based on the basic concept of being the only traditional fishing port in the metropolitan area. The Incheon Soraepo Construction System offers a variety of attractions, as well as rich participation events, including various events, to help visitors and residents become one. Various salted fish, discount sales of local agricultural and fisheries products, and surprise auction events and fish porridge dinners to promote the special products of Sorae Port during the festival are also receiving favorable responses from tourists, and greatly contributing to enhancing the tourist image of Sorae Port. free.
- 16 Incheon Songdo Fireworks Festival (인천송도불빛축제), 196, Techno park-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon. The Incheon Songdo Fireworks Festival is a festival where lovers, family members and friends can enjoy various nightly lights, performances, and experience programs such as the beautiful world, lighting art zones, lighting shows with music, Christmas special zones, etc. free.
- 17 Arts Centre. An arts and entertainment venue in Guwol-dong (with which it is loosely synonymous). There are several large department stores, cinemas, designer shops, restaurants, and a central square named Rodeo Street. Sporting events are sometimes shown on a screen in the central square. Also, the place has a couple of stadiums for professional baseball and soccer games.
- 18 Chinatown. This is the only official Chinatown in South Korea. Incheon's Chinatown has become very clean by carrying out extensive maintenance projects and has become one of the leading tourist areas in Incheon. It has a reputation as the area where jajangmyeon originated. Chinatown is full of Chinese restaurants and souvenir shops. Of course, many Chinese people reside there, so Chinese schools are there too. The area is located at the end of Metropolitan Line 1 that directly connects Incheon with Seoul. The main entrance to Chinatown is in front of the Incheon station. The area is very crowded with visitors on weekends, so if you'd like to avoid crowds, go during the week.
- 19 Liberty Park (Jayu park). Liberty Park is next to Chinatown. It is the first modern park in Korea. For most Incheon citizens, the park is well known for General MacArthur's statue and the memorial of the Centennial Anniversary of U.S.-South Korean relations. If you go to Liberty Park in April, you can see the full bloom of cherry blossoms.
- 20 Independence Memorial Hall. This was built to celebrate Korea's independence from Japan. There are a monument of General MacArthur and several other statues that symbolize the country's independence.
- 21 Songdo International City. This is a multi-billion dollar planned city where Korea's tallest building, the North Asia Trade Tower, is located. In addition, the world's tallest twin tower buildings, 151 Incheon Tower, are in the early stage of construction. As part of the Free Economic Zone, Songdo represents the bright future of Incheon. This area is still very much in development.
- Incheon Islands. There are several islands accessible by ferries. Most islands provide comfortable environments with fresh air and various cuisines that allow visitors to stay away from city life for a while. Also, the islands have great hiking roads and beaches. Here are several islands people can easily visit: Daecheongdo, Yeonpyeongdo, Ganghwado, Yeongjongdo, Muuido, and Deokjeokdo.
- 22 Wolmido. Wolmido was a major harbor in Incheon until Yeonan Budu was developed. However, visitors can still do many things in Wolmido. There is a small park, surrounded by a nature walk road. There are also many seafood restaurants and cafes with a great ocean view. What is more, a small harbor that can bring visitors to several islands is still operating. The Chinatown is just a few minutes away, so tourists usually take two sightseeing courses with Wolmido. The most famous place is an amusement park popular with locals. Wolmido Amusement Park is not a state-of-the-art facility, but disco and pirate ships are famous. It is said that the pirate ship is the scariest of Wolmido because of its loose seat belt. However, there are no known safety problems with the rides.
- 23 Incheon Munhak Stadium, 482 munhak-dong, Nam-gu, ☏ . Munhak Stadium consists of a main stadium, a baseball field, a auxiliary stadium, a swimming pool, a football stadium, a square, an x-game field, a camping ground and an artificial rock wall.
- 24 Ara tower (아라타워), Oryu-dong, Seogu. It is tower of Gyeongin Ara canal. On the first floor of Ara tower, there are information, lobby, exhibition space, video theater, and cafe.
- Go to the hot place in Guwol-dong. If you go, you can enjoy the nightlife. It has many delicious restaurants and pubs.
- 1 [dead link] Incheon culture & arts center (인천문화예술회관), 1408 Guwol-dong, Namdong-gu, ☏ . The Incheon Culture & Arts Center has served as the home of culture and the arts in Incheon.
- 2 haughty cat (도도한 고양이), Rodeo Plaza 5th floor 1463-2 Guwol-dong, Namdong-gu, ☏ . It is a pet cat café that you can drink some coffee and enjoy with cats. All beverages: ₩8,000.
- 3 Fairy-tale town (동화마을), Songwol-dong 3-ga, Jung-gu. This town is designed to show like fairy tales.
- 4 G tower, Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu. This tower rises to a height of over 30 meters. It is a great building to see all of Songdo at a glance.
- 5 Central Park, Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu. This park is an ideal place for a walk.
- 6 NCcube Canal Walk, Canal Walk 17-1 Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, ☏ . It is a good place for shopping. It's called Venice in Incheon.
- Bupyeong Underground Shopping Center. Bupyeong Underground Shopping Center is 1.8km from Bupyeong Station to the Bupyeong cultural street. There are 1408 stores operating in an area of 3,1692m2. Boasting the largest number of stores in a single area, it was certified as a world record in October 2015. Various items are sold and the convenient transportation network attracts shoppers not only from locals but also from the metropolitan area.
- Songdo Convensia. Songdo Convensia has international level exhibition halls, conference halls and event hall with advanced ubiquitous facilities. The exhibition hall can accommodate up to 450 booths and the ceiling height is 32m, allowing for various kinds of exhibitions that are not restricted by space. The hotel is located 20 minutes away by car from Incheon International Airport, so its overseas access is excellent. There are six luxury hotels and a variety of accommodation infrastructure around Songdo Convensia .
There are several movie theaters in Incheon. Big multiplex movie theater chains, such as CGV, Lotte Cinema and Megabox, are represented in Incheon and show movies of various genres.
- 7 CGV Incheon, 4th floor, SEE&SEEE, 1130 Guwol-dong, Namdong-gu, ☏ . 14 screens and 3390 seating capacity.
- 8 CGV Incheon terminal, 15 Gwangyo-dong, Nam-gu, ☏ . 4 screens and 516 seating capacity.
- 9 CGV Bupyeong, 489, Majang-ro, Bupyeong-gu, ☏ . 10 screens and 1464 seating capacity.
- 10 Lotte Cinema Incheon, 7th floor, Lotte department store, 1455 Guwol-dong, Namdong-gu, ☏ . 9 screens and 1341 seating capacity.
- 11 Megabox Yeonsu, 106, Beotkkot-ro, Yeonsu-gu, ☏ . 9 screens and 1650 of seating capacity
Watch baseball, the national sport, at Munhak Baseball Stadium (home to SK Wyverns) and football at Incheon Football Stadium (Incheon United FC).
In Incheon, there are a large number of quality restaurants but do not expect the staff to be able to speak English.
Bupyeong and Guwol-dong Rodeo Street are two main areas for food and drink. It has the advantage of being able to enjoy a meal with drinks as well as meals. A variety of genres is available. Korean food generally offers a delightful and exciting experience. If someone is not familiar with Korean food, there are also many American and Italian restaurants which could be a safe bet for foreign visitors.
- 1 Bupyeong New-York Chinese restaurant (부평 뉴욕반점), ☏ . It is a very famous Chinese restaurant in Bupyeong. The Sweet and Sour Pork was made with sweet rice. Also, employee directly cut this Sweet and Sour Pork. A course= ₩20,000, B course= ₩25,000, C course= ₩30,000.
- 2 Warmhearted Chicken feet (정든 닭발), ☏ . It is franchise brand. Many South Korean people like to eat chicken feet. ₩12,000.
- 3 Yeon gyeong white jajang (연경짜장), 5-1,3ga bokseong-dong, jung-gu, ☏ . This restaurant went on the air lots of times. It is in the Chinatown white jajangmyeon ₩8,000.
- 4 Original Sinpo sweet and sour chicken (원조 신포닭강정), 1-12 Sinpo-dong, Jung-gu, ☏ . This restaurant serves sweet and sour chicken. The sweet and sour chicken is a thing for which Incheon is famous.
- 5 Samgang Seolleongtang (삼강설렁탕), 95-8 Gyeong-dong, Jung-gu, ☏ . This restaurant serves seolleongtang. (Seolleongtang is a stock soup of bone and stew meat.) This restaurant boasts of a tradition that goes back 60 years. Seolleongtang: ₩6,000.
- 6 Japanese Bistro (작은식당), Hyundai Hillstate Apt.402 No. 110, 21-60 Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, ☏ . This restaurant serves Japanese food. The pork cutlet with mozzarella cheese is a thing for which Songdo is famous. Set Menu with Pork Cutlet with Mozzarella Cheese: ₩11,000, Set Menu with Pork Cutlet: ₩8,000, Buckwheat Soba Noodles: ₩6,000, Udon: ₩6,000.
- 7 Teru (테루), 107, Art center-daero, Yeonsu-gu, ☏ . everyday 11:00~22:00. This restaurant serves Japanese food. The cheese fondue pork cutlet is a thing for which Songdo is famous. Cheese fondue pork cutlet: ₩9,900, Triple cheese pork cutlet: ₩8,900, Set menu with soba noodles: ₩7,900, Croquette: ₩1,500.
- 8 Dokyo Panya (도쿄팡야), 194, Central-ro, Yeonsu-gu, ☏ . everyday 10:00~22:00. This is a bakery. This bakery's breads cost more, but they are also more delicious and healthy than other bakeries' breads.
- 9 Sushiway (스시웨이), 232, Central-ro, Yeonsu-gu, ☏ . everyday 11:30~22:00. This restaurant serves Japanese food. It is famous for fresh sushi.
- 10 myeong-dong boiled barley (명동보리밥), 232, 1134, Guwol1-dong, ☏ . Korea people like to eat boiled barley. If you stop by here, you can eat it.
- 11 Eats (잇츠), 9, Inha-ro 507beon-gil, Namdong-gu, Incheon, ☏ . 11:30-22:30. This is one of the famous restaurants in Incheon. You can enjoy pasta to pizza at a low price. They usually visit as a family unit, and many couples visit as well.
- Hwapyeong-dong Washbowl Cold Noodles Street. (화평동 세숫대야 냉면 거리) Cold noodles bowl of ‘Hwapyeong-dong Washbowl Cold Noodles Street’ is as big as the washbowl. ‘Washbowl cold noodles’ is very cheap compared to the quantity. The types of cold noodles are water-cold noodles and Bibim-cold noodles, and the characteristic of it is that it contains Yeolmu Kimchi.
- 1 Cuttlefish super, Bupyeong, ☏ . There are always many people in this shop. And they manage the Facebook page
- 2 Cheap Shots, Bupyeong, ☏ . Tu-Su opens at 18:00. A fairly new foreigner-owned bar with weekly trivia nights and other events. Owner Tommy is very friendly and also makes good food.
- N's pub, Bupyeong. Small but good atmosphere. Very cheap drinks and beer (but no soju); a favorite for both foreigners and Koreans.
- 3 Red Rock chicken, Bupyeong. Many people who go to Bupyeong, they go to this chicken store. It is very popular in Bupyeong.
- 4 The Shine, Bupyeong. A high-class atmosphere for budget prices, The Shine is a traditional bar in that you have to buy anju (안주, appetizer or meal) with your drinks, but the food is quite good. Drinks are reasonably priced and beer can be purchased in towering dispensers which shoot dry ice through a tube and out a chimney on top.
- 5 Korean-style raw beef village, Bupyeong. Many people drink soju or beer in Korea-style raw beef. This store is also popular in Bupyeong.
- 6 Redsun, 153-3, Bupyeong5-dong, ☏ . Many people drink this place. It has wide size.
- 7 Mad Max, 598-4, Yeonsu2-dong, ☏ . Western style bar, serves a good rum & coke.
- 8 Chunnyue Sarang (천년의 사랑), 526-6,ongneyon-dong (Songdo hilltop hotel street.). Korea's original tea & wine, snack. The master's dress is oriental Korea costume and interior is Oriental culture style. ₩5,000-6,500.
- 9 Woodstock (Bupyeong). The original Woodstock is small (about 2 dozen seats) but is comfy and has nice bartenders. The second location (also in Bupyeong) is much bigger.
- 10 Bbuldabang (뻘다방), 55, Seonjae-ro, Yeongheung-myeon, Ongjin-gun, Incheon, ☏ . 10:00 - 20:30. This is a dessert cafe operated by photographer Kim Yeon-yong. His photo essay, "The Sea of Father," which depicts a touching true story with his blind father, was also introduced to Heo Young-man's cartoonist and KBS' human theater program, and I can see the photos and photo equipment that he took from all over the world, looking around the world for the scenery of Seonjae Island, filling the interior. Using herbs grown in Cuban-style vegetable gardens, you can taste mojito and waffle that are suitable for the beach. Mojito ₩9000, Americano ₩6000.
- 11 Liquor Burger, Incheon, Yeonsugu, Yeonsu2dong, 600-1, Third Floor, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 19:00-03:00. This is Yeonsu dong's go-to for beer, burgers and events. The bar is owned by a very friendly American guy and his Korean wife. They have dart leagues, foosball, trivia nights, live music, movie nights and on-demand music videos for free. It's a small neighbourhood, so everyone knows everyone. You'll never go there without seeing a friendly face. Every couple of months they do big events in which they take 40 of the locals on weekend getaways. Great mix of foreigners and Koreans! Drinks from ₩3,000. Food from roughly ₩5,000-10,000..
- O'Malley's Irish Pub, 1474-3 Guwol-Dong, Namdong-Gu, Incheon, Top Plaza 4th Floor (across the street from Shinsegae Dept Store, Near Woori Bank), ☏ . A truly western-style pub/sports bar on the outskirts of the lively "Square" in Guwoldong. They have reasonably priced drinks and great western-style-pub-food (burgers, club sandwich, chicken wings, etc.) Great atmosphere and hang out for mostly westerners but Koreans are usually there, as well.
- Rio's Western Bar, Guwol-Dong Square (Arts Center). Perhaps the only 'Western-style' bar outside of Bupyeong regularly packed with foreigners. The pub is quite well hidden and therefore tends to attract the same local English teachers rather than wandering tourists. On the 3rd floor in the same building is the massive (and rather infamous) King Kong Hof, also frequented by Westerners on weekends.
- Goose Goose (Bupyeong). Innocuous enough from the outside, Goose Goose is perhaps the largest and busiest westerner zone in town on a Saturday night. The "pub jukebox" is an open desktop computer running iTunes. Excuse the Canadians playing Celine Dion. And the Brit obsessed with Adele.
- Who's Bar (Bupyeong). A cosy western bar great for catching up on English football. The owner is a very friendly young fellow who'll offer a free drink to new ESL teachers.
Hotels are gathered in Songdo International City. If you come to city, you don't have to difficult to reserve accommodations.
- 1 Sheraton Hotel, Yeonsugu Convensia Road 153 (In Songdo international city), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 2 Oakwood Hotel, Yeonsugu Convensia Road road 165 (In Songdo international city), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Central park Hotel, Yeonsugu songdo-dong 38, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. It is in Songdo international city and comprises two buildings (one is a hotel and the other is a residence).
- 4 Gyeongwonjae ambassador Hotel, Yeonsugu technopark-road 200, ☏ . It is in Songdo international city and it was made in a traditional Korean style named '한옥'.
- 5 Holiday inn Incheon songdo Hotel, Yeonsugu tower-road 251, ☏ . It is in Songdo international city and is near Posco Engineering & Construction Building.
- 6 Orakai songdo park-Hotel, Yeonsugu technopark-road 151, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. It is in Songdo international city and is near Songdo Central Park Hotel.
- 7 Ramada-songdo Hotel, Yeonsugu dongchun 1 dong 812, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
These resorts are not far from Incheon International Airport.
- 8 W5 resort, Ongjin-gun, yeongheung-myeon, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. US$87-190 according to room size and day of the week.
- 9 [dead link] Yeong-heung resort, Wae Ry, Ongjin-gun, yeongheung-myeon, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 10 Woosung resort, Nae-ry 724-132,Ongjin-gun,yeongheung-myeon, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. The price is varies according to the type of room. The base type of A is US$68 on weekdays, $85 on weekends and $110 in peak season.
- 11 Young Jong Sky resort, yongyuseoro 379,Jong-gu, ☏ .
- 12 Seonjae-do landscape resort, Seonjae-ro 306 31-99,Ongjin-gun,yeongheung-myeon, ☏ . The price is varies according to the size of the room. The 11 pyeong rooms' price is US$85 on weekdays, $110 on Friday and Saturday. In peak season, the rated are $127 weekday and $144 weekend.
In South Korea, the word for a boarding house where three meals a day are provided along with your room is "pension". There are 1,635 pensions around Incheon according to a 'Naver page', including the following:
- 13 IRIS pension (아이리스 펜션) (Yeongheungdo Island), ☏ .
- 14 [formerly dead link] Summer Aroma pension, Hwado-myeon,Ganghwa-gun, ☏ .
- 15 Nouelbada pension, yeongheung-myeon,ongjin-gun, ☏ .
- 16 Largo Ville, Hwado-myeon,Ganghwa-gun sea side road 2845 25, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 17 Rothem House, Dongmak-ry,Hwado-myeon,Ganghwa-gun, ☏ .
- 18 Galileeps pension, Dongmak-ry 64-4,Hwado-myeon,Ganghwa-gun, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19 Badasory, Nae-ry 2140,Hwado-myeon,Ganghwa-gun, ✉ email@example.com.
There are 39 guest houses according to a 'Naver page', including the following:
- 20 Edel Guesthouse (에델 게스트하우스), 3109-37 Unseo-dong, Jung-gu. Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 11:00. Opened in December 2015. It is close to Lotte Mart and Unseo Station Exit 2, which is also the next station to the airport. ₩20,000-₩100,000.
- 21 Incheon airport guest house, Gonghang-ro 424 50, jung-gu, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. US$43-78.
- 22 [dead link] Good time guest house, Jungsan-dong Hanra-vivaldi 923 dong, jung-gu, ☏ .
- 23 Koreamie guest house, woon nam-dong 448-1,jung-gu, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. US$43-216 according to room size.
- 24 [dead link] World guest house, woon seo-dong 2850-3,jung-gu, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. US$43-8.
- 25 Equu guest house, 367, Cheongracanal-ro Seo-gu, ✉ email@example.com. US$43-130.
- 26 [dead link] New guest house, 424-72, Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu.
- 27 Welcome guest house, 424-72, Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. US$43-78.
- Jump on the metro to Seoul
- Take the ferry to China
- Take the bus or subway to Gyeonggi
- Take the subway to Ansan via Oido.
- Take the subway to Gwangmyeong to enjoy various shopping facilities like Ikea and Costco.
|Routes through Incheon|
|END ←||W E||→ Yongsan → Seoul|
|END ←||W SE||→ Suwon → Cheonan|
|END ←||W SE||→ Oido → Ansan|