Jagna is a small port town of 34,000 people (2015) on the south coast of Bohol. It is to the east of Tagbilaran, which is the provincial capital and has the main seaport and only airport of the province.
Jagna is just a small town with a ferry port. The main reasons to come here would be getting on or off a ferry, or as a transfer point on a land journey between the resorts in Anda and the provincial capital and transport hub Tagbilaran.
Bus & minivanEdit
- Many buses and minivans from Tagbilaran: two hours (60 km).
- There are also buses and minivans from Ubay port, which has ferries from Leyte.
- Jagna to Balbagon port on Camiguin. Super Shuttle Ferry. M W F 1PM (4 hr). ₱425.
- Jagna to Nasipit port 27 km from Butuan . Cokaliong Shipping lines . Sunday midnight (6 hr).
- Jagna to Cagayan de Oro with Cokaliong Shipping Lines Sunday midnight (5 hr 30 min) from ₱610
- Jagna to Cagayan de Oro on Mindanao Lite Shipping daily 10AM.
- Jagna to Nasipit port 27 km from Butuan Lite Shipping daily 10AM.
- Jagna to Balbagon Port Camiguin FASTCAT . ₱425 2 hr 45 min.
small town can walk.
- get a ferry or bus out of town.
- Metro Bank, National Highway. 24 hour ATM. It has a Mastercard and Visa card ATM.
- Idea Pension House., ☏ . Check-out: 12 noon. fan single/double room with own bathroom. from 450.
- Jagna Lodge.
- D Q Lodge.