Trains from major destinations come to the Vilnius Railway Station which links Moscow to Warsaw or Berlin.
Jonava has a bus station that you can reach from Kaunas, Vilnius, Alytus, etc.
There are public buses, and private buses, where are a bit faster. There is a 50% discount for the tickets for students and elderly people.
There are also taxis.
- The old town. Some buildings built in 18th-19th centuries.
- (St. James church). The church of Jonava built in 1793.
- Concert Hall. The concert hall is in Jonava culture center.
- Armos Baras, Taikos g. 12.
- Banga, Kosmonautų g. 1.
- Geltonas Baras, J. Basanavičiaus g. 6.
- , Kauno g. 17.
- Makaro Smukle, Turgaus g. 3A.
- Nijole, Vytauto g. 11.
- Pavesis, Plento g. 13.
- Rambynas, Žeimių g. 36.
- Ūzesys, Žeimių g. 19.
- Banga. Nightclub.