Located just 20 minutes north of the Palm Beach International Airport (PBI IATA), 1000 Turnage Boulevard, +1 561 471-7420, . This is a small, yet highly adequate airport. While both the Miami and the Fort Lauderdale airports are busy, PBI is easy to get in and out of, and is about five minutes from downtown West Palm Beach. Travelers flying into South Florida or the Bahamas should strongly consider PBI. The airport serves both air carriers (airlines) and general aviation aircraft. The airport has a 24 hour control tower and a U.S. Customs & Immigration port of entry facility. The general aviation traffic at PBI has a choice of three fixed base operators.
The easiest way to get around Jupiter and South Florida is by car. The town is set up on grid system, and is fairly easy to navigate. Downtown is roughly 20 minutes north east of Palm Beach International Airport. Palm Beach County is served by Interstate I-95 and U.S. Highway 1 and US 441. It is also served by Florida's Turnpike.
In-Airport car rental companies include:
- Alamo Rent A Car, toll-free: .
- Avis Rent A Car, toll-free: .
- Budget Rent A Car, toll-free: .
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, toll-free: .
- Hertz Car Rental, toll-free: .
Inlet Cab Company, +1 561 747-7433
- 1 Jupiter Dive Center, 1001 North Hwy A1A (20 minutes north of West Palm Beach airport), ☎ . 8am – 6pm daily. PADI 5 Star dive center offers daily dive charters to the 3rd largest reef system in the world. Jupiter Dive Center is also a fantastic place to see the annual Goliath Grouper aggregation, this event occurs annually off the coast of Jupiter during the months of July, August and September. Jupiter is also a world famous for turtles, sharks and other large marine life.
- Black Dog Drift Fishing Charters, 1111 Love Street, ☎ .
- 2 Roger Dean Stadium. A baseball stadium. Hosting two major league teams (Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals) for spring training in February-March, and four minor league teams all summer long.
- Guanabanas Restaurant, 960 Florida A1A, +1 561 747-8878
- Jupiter Island Grillmore, 311 East Indiantown Road, Shops At Fisherman's Wharf, +1 561 746-6283
- Food Shack, 103 U.S. 1, Jupiter Square, +1 561 741-3626
- Casa Mia Trattoria & Pizzerria, 337 E Indiantown Road (In the Shops At Fisherman's Wharf, half a mile west of US 1 on E Indiantown Road), ☎ . 12PM - 9PM. Excellent Italian cuisine.
- Square Grouper Tiki Bar, 1111 Love Street, +1 561 575-0252
- Dive Bar Restaurant, 318 U.S. 1, +1 561 747-4767
- Uncle Mick's, 6671 West Indiantown Road, Jupiter West Plaza, +1 561 743-8330
- Jupiter Beach Resort, 5 Florida A1A, +1-866-713-3780
- La Quinta Inn, 34 Fishermans Way, +1 561 575-7201
- Best Western, 810 U.S. 1, +1 561 575-2936