Palm Beach County is the largest county by land area in Florida. Situated in the southeastern corner of the state, many of South Florida's most notable cities are located in Palm Beach County, including its namesake, Palm Beach.
Palm Beach County can be roughly divided into three distinct regions, East, West, and Lakeside.
- The eastern portion of the county buffers the Atlantic Ocean, and is home to the majority of developed metropolises and urban population centers both up and down the coastline (and slightly further inland).
- Western Palm Beach County is largely rural; home to a handful of small towns and farming communities scattered throughout, as well as wide swaths of environmental conservation zones.
- Lakeside would include cities bordering Lake Okeechobee along the northwestern corner of the county, such as Belle Glade and Pahokee.
English is the most widely-spoken language in the county, though farther south, Spanish, English, and Haitian Creole can be heard.
- 1 The Gardens Mall, 3101 PGA Boulevard (Palm Beach Gardens), ☏ . Mon-Sat 10AM-9PM, Sun 12PM-6PM.
- Downtown at the Gardens (Palm Beach Gardens). Has many restaurants, along with other stores selling clothing, like urban outfitters, and other shops. Also includes Cobb movie theaters.