city in Anderson County, Kentucky, United States
Lawrenceburg is a town in the Bluegrass Region of Kentucky, near Frankfort. It is home to the Wild Turkey Distillery.
- 1 Four Roses Distillery, 1224 Bonds Mill Rd., ☏ +1 502 839-3436. Tours of the distillery are given 7 days a week. The site also has a gift shop.
- Wild Turkey Distillery, 1417 Versailles Rd, ☏ +1 502-839-2182. W-Sa 9AM-5PM, Su Noon-4PM ; closed some holidays. Free.
- Bluegrass Scenic Railroad and Museum, 175 Beasley Rd, Versailles (9 miles east of Lawrenceburg), ☏ +1 859-873-2476. Sa 9AM-4PM. Vintage train trips from Versailles to Wild Turkey Distillery (eastern end of Young's High Bridge). You have to board the train in Versailles.
- Vertigo Bungee[dead link], 1539 Tyrone Rd. Bungee from the Young's High Bridge. Um, yeah, not for the faint of heart. Tel: +1 859-481-3487.
- 1 Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, 200 Plaza Dr, ☏ +1 502 839-3444. They have little grab and go bags in case you can't sit down to have a complimentary breakfast.
|Routes through Lawrenceburg|
|Elizabethtown ← Bardstown ←||W E||→ Versailles → Georgetown|
|Cincinnati ← Frankfort ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Harrodsburg → Crossville|
|Shepherdsville ← Mount Washington ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ END|