Longmont is a city in Colorado.
Sheridan Blvd. north/south US 287 off of reference Colfax Blvd., Denver.
- The nearest airport providing regular commercial service is Denver International Airport (DIA)
- Vance Brand Airport in Longmont provides access to private aircraft only.
There is no commuter rail service.
Regular bus service between Longmont and other Denver metropolitan cites is available through RTD-Denver. National bus service is available through Greyhound.
The Regional L/LX/LNX, Boulder Jump Local routes 23rd St - Main to Ken Pratt 324/323/327/326
- Prospect New Town. A new-urbanism village in south Longmont. It brings back the old ideas of community, walkability, mixed use, and originality that pre-war neighborhoods had, and suburbs of the modern times did not have. Prospect has cute little cafes among beautiful modern condos and nice quaint parks!
- Fox Hill Golf Course.
- Twin Peaks Golf Course.
- Sunset Park Golf Course.
- Oskar Blues Home Made Liquids & Solids, 1555 S Hover Rd, ☏ . Scratch-made southern style food and 43 craft beer taps.
- Pumphouse Brewery, 540 Main St, ☏ . Typical brewery food and beers. Fun spot for families or couples.
- Lefthand Brewery, 1265 Boston Ave, ☏ . Sample the wide selection of brews Lefthand has to offer and take home a growler of your favorite.
- The Tasty Weasel, 1800 Pike Rd, ☏ . Inside the Oskar Blues Brewery, take a tour, sample some beers, and take home some cans. For the kiddos, try the root beer. Tasty!
- Best Value Inn.
- SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, 1470 Dry Creek Dr, ☏ .