- Bank of Los Banos.
- Miller Plaza.
- 1 Petro Diner, 28991 Gonzaga Rd (first exit of the 152 West of Highway 5), ☏ +1 209 827-8025. Yes a restaurant at a gas station / truck stop. Reasonable steak/burger meals with good salad bar.
- Santa Nella- Home to Pea Soup Andersen's and a good stopping point for travelers on Interstate 5. About 20 minutes away.
- Hollister- 152 West to 156 West. Home to motorcycle rallies around July 4. About 50 minutes away with no traffic
- Fresno- 152 East to 99 South. Home to Fresno State University and the gateway to Yosemite from points south. About 1 hour 15 min away.
- Gilroy- 152 West. Home to Gilroy Gardens and the Gilroy Garlic Festival. About 1 hour away with no traffic
- San Francisco- 5 North to 580 West. About 2 hours away with no traffic. Make sure to allow lots of time during peak hours.
- Los Angeles- 5 South. About 4 to 6 hours away. There is not a lot of services on Interstate 5 until the Grapevine.