Manchester is a city in Connecticut.
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, 20 Hartford Road, ☏ .
- Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks
- Wickham Park, 1329 West Middle Turnpike (I-84, Exit 60), ☏ .
- Manchester Road Race. Annual 4.748 mile footrace head through the streets of Manchester every Thanksgiving Day. Normally drawing around 15,000 participants, it is one of the oldest and largest "Turkey Trots" in the nation, as well as a great source of pride for locals.
Shoppes at Buckland Hills, 194 Buckland Hills Drive, Manchester, CT 06042, ☏ . Formerly called the Buckland Hills Mall, this shopping center is the only enclosed shopping mall in the Manchester area. Containing about 145 shops and food locations, the variety found in the mall is wide.
The Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk, 501 Evergreen Way #503 South Windsor, CT 06074, ☏ . An outdoor mall, Evergreen Walk, is set up to bring up memories of Main Street USA. One thing that helps this shopping area stand out is that it is set up to be animal friendly. Many of the stores have water bowls set out for dogs and the owners can bring their pet shopping with them.
Shady Glen Dairy Stores (Shady Glen), 840 East Middle Turnpike, Manchester, CT 06042. is a restaurant with two locations in Manchester, Connecticut. John and Bernice Rieg opened the first Shady Glen store near the Manchester/Bolton town line in 1948. They followed up with a second store located in the Manchester Parkade shopping center in 1965. It is now owned by William and Annette Hoch. Shady Glen is locally famous for its homemade ice cream, signature "Bernice Original" cheeseburger, vintage 1950s style diner and service, Shady Glen is a Manchester institution. In 2012, it was recognized by the James Beard Foundation as an American Classic. The second location is at 360 West Middle Turnpike.
Corey's Catsup & Mustard was featured on Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" 7th Episode of Season 11. One of three establishments owned by Corey Wry, Catsup & Mustard is one of the first places that a local will send you for some good food. Drop by the location at 623 Main Street in Manchester to check it out.
Pastrami on Wry is the first establishment that Corey Wry opened in Manchester, and features a wide variety of deli style foods. Opening to great reception by the local community, Pastrami on Wry should be on the top of everyone's list when visiting Manchester. Pastrami on Wry is located at 550 East Middle Turnpike.
CW's Chops 'N' Catch is the newest restaurant opened by Corey Wry. After the success of his first two establishments, Wry opened CW's Chops 'N' Catch at 706 Hartford Road in Manchester a few years ago.
- Chez Ben, 927 Center St, ☏ . Unpretentious eatery serving American & Canadian lunch standards & all-day breakfast. There are over 8 different varieties of poutine, a popular Canadian dish, including the unique and popular "Breakfast Poutine."
|Routes through Manchester|
|Hartford ← East Hartford ←||W E||→ Vernon → Worcester|
|Hartford ← East Hartford ←||W E||→ Willimantic → Providence|
|Hartford ← East Hartford ←||W E||→ Storrs → Providence|