town in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
A nice city with historic atmosphere. Former village it turned into the city after Golden rush came here. In Soviet times the city hold administration of Siblag, the Siberian gulag.
- Museum of regional studies.
- Museum of beresta (birch bark).
- Monument to Empress Maria.
- Traditional wooden and stone architecture.
- Kiya river rafting. A three-day flowing inside the rocky landscape.
- Trekking through the biologic reseve Archekas to the ancient campsites.
Beresta is artwork here!