Get in edit
By car edit
Marlboro is served by Interstate 495 and Interstate 290.
By plane edit
Get around edit
- Captain Peter Rice House.
- Marlborough Historic district.
- John Brown Bell.
- Ghiloni Park/Country Club. One can spend a beautiful day in the Marlborough Country Club (referred to as "Ghiloni Park" by local residents). There are soccer fields, a softball field, basketball courts, and a walking track. You can also play Golf if you have membership. The track is popular for joggers and bicyclers. In the summer, an ice cream truck comes daily to satisfy people's cravings for ice cream in the park.
- Solomon Pond Mall. This tends to be the place for many people from Marlborough and nearby cities to go to. One can shop in the various stores or watch movies in the Regal Cinemas attached to the mall. This is a popular destination for people to spend their day
Acapulcos Located near the border of Sudbury and Marlborough on Route 20, there is a great Mexican restaurant named Acapulcos.
- China Taste (about 1 mile west of I-495 on US 20). A good sit-down Chinese restaurant.
Additional lodging options can be found a few miles away in the town of Hudson.
- Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel and Trade Center, 181 Boston Post Road W, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Courtyard, 75 Felton St, ☏ , fax: .
- Embassy Suites Boston-Marlborough, 123 Boston Post Road West, ☏ , fax: . Includes complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning, two-hour Manager's Reception every evening. Onsite fitness facility and indoor pool. Full service restaurant: Corcoran's Grill.
- Residence Inn, 112 Donald Lynch Blvd, ☏ , fax: .
Go next edit
|Routes through Marlborough|
|Lowell ← Berlin ←||N S||→ Westborough → Taunton|
|Worcester ← Northborough ←||W E||→ END|
|Worcester ← Northborough ←||W E||→ Sudbury → Boston|
|Bolton ← Hudson ←||N S||→ Southborough → Milford|