city of the Philippines and capital of the province of Davao Oriental
- Mati Tourist office. at the cultural Center. National Highway. phone 3883234.
- Mati is 165 km (103 mi) from Davao.
- There are Bachelor Express buses to and from Davao City, The trip by bus takes 4-5 hours and costs ₱250.
- There are also mini vans to and from Davao the trip by Van takes only 3 hours and cost ₱220.
- A Bachelor Express bus to Tagum city takes 1½ hours and costs ₱120.
- There are also buses/vans all the way along the coastal road to Bislig.
- Bachelor Express buses from Mati to/from Cateel via Tarragona,Caraga,Baganga. the bus ride from Mati to Cateel takes (4½ hours). from Cateel to Bislig there is Mallen Express buses which take (3 hours).
- 1 Mati Airport (MXI IATA), Dahican. There are no scheduled flights, but Cebgo is planning to fly from their Cebu hub.
The nearest airport with commercial service is in Davao.
- Tricycles cost ₱8 per 2 km (1.2 mi).
- From downtown Mati, a tricycle to Mayo Bay costs ₱40, and to Dahican Beach ₱40.
- Dahican Beach.
- Golden Sunrise Beach Resort, Punta Gemilina Badas, ☏ . Daily 8AM-8PM. Has a swimming pool.
- Subangan Museum, National Highway. Daily 9AM-6PM. History and culture of Davao Oriental Province. ₱100.
- 1 Mindanao SAGA Flying Club, Mati National Airport, Brgy. Dahican, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Daily 6AM-5:30PM. The Mindanao SAGA Flying Club (MSFC), at the Mati National Airport in Barangay Dahican, is an ultralight aircraft flying facility that offers trial flights and flying lessons. The Quicksilver aircraft has an open cockpit, giving the passenger an unrestricted view of the landscape.
- E R Super mall, Rizal street. Daily 10AM-8PM. The only mall in Mati.
- PNB bank. Has a Visa Card ATM.
- BDO bank. Has a MasterCard/Visa Card ATM.
- E R Superstore, Quezon Street. 9AM-8PM. Big supermarket.
- Mercury Drug, Mabini Street. 8AM-8PM. high price drug store.
- The Generics Pharmacy, Rizal Street. Low price drug store.
- Metro Bank, Rizal Street. Has a Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
- Davao Central Warehouse Club, Rizal Street. 9AM-8PM.
- Chew Citi Lodge, Limente Village (near the bus terminal), ☏ . Fan and A/C rooms with outside bathrooms. Spacious parking.
- Mati Citi Lodge, Madang Terminal (Near the bus Terminal), ☏ .
- Andrada Inn, Riza street.
- Roques Pension House, Sainz avenue 739, ☏ .
- Casa Rosa Bed & Breakfast, Dona Rosa Madang Mati, ☏ . Fan double room with own bathroom. has a wifi zone. Parking space. From ₱400.
- Deterna Dormitel, Don Mariano Marcos Avenue., ☏ .
- Villa Merced Hotel, Bonifacio Street., ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Fan single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi. ₱400/₱500.
- Gutierez Inn, Andravel Street, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Fan single/double room with outside bathroom. From ₱250.
- Toms Hometel, Don Luis Village Madang Mati, ☏ , . Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Fan/air-con twin bed rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi. ₱400/₱600.
- La-Ne's Katulganan, Bonifacio Street (next to Beatrice Hotel), ☏ . Check-out: noon. Fan double rooms with own bathroom. ₱500.
There are many Internet cafes all over Mati. They all charge at least ₱15 per hour.