city of the Philippines and capital of the province of Davao del Norte
- A bus from Davao (91 km (57 mi)) costs ₱100 and takes 2 hours.
- A bus from Mati (120 km (75 mi)) costs ₱120 and takes 3 hours.
- Land Car Incorporated buses from Davao.
- Golden Valley buses from Davao
- Jian Liner buses from Davao
- Bachelor Express buses from Davao, Bislig, Tandag, Bislig, Mati.
- Philtranco Bus Lines has four buses a day from Manila via Butuan, Surigao, Tacloban, Legazpi City
- There is an airport in Davao.
- There is a ferry port in Butuan.
- The Resurrected Christ. The world's largest wooden rosary.
- Musikahan Sa Tagum Festival.
- Durlan Festival.
Shopping malls & supermarketsEdit
- Gaisanao Mall of Tagum., Pan Philippine hwy. 9AM-8PM. The largest Gaisanao mall in Tagum. Has a KFC.
- NCCC Mall of Tagum, Pan Philippine Hwy. 9AM-8PM.
- Gaisano Grand Mall, Apokon road. 9AM-8PM.
- Robinsons Mall & Robinsons Supermarket & South Star Drug, Amanilenyo crossing tagum. 9AM-8PM.
- Puregold Tagum, Apokon road. 8AM-9PM. Supermarket.
- City Mall, Pan Philippine Highway. 8AM-8PM.
Banks & ATMsEdit
- PNB Bank, Pioneer avenue.. 24-hour ATM. Visa Card ATM.
- Bank of the Philippines Islands BPI, Pioneer Avenue.. 24-hour ATM. Master Card/Visa ATM.
- Metro Bank, Rizal Street. 24-hour ATM. Master Card/Visa Card atm.
- BDO Bank, 577 Rizal Street.. 24-hour ATM. Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
- Dencio's Kamayan Tagum, National Highway (next to Jollibee and Chowking). 7AM-10AM. All you can eat and drink breakfast. ₱128 per person.
- Kings Haven Hometel, Purok Sampaguita Road 2 Seminary drive Davao de norte. Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. 10-bed dorm and double rooms. Dorm ₱200, double ₱450.
- Tugum City Lakans Place, National Highway (next to Robinsons mall), toll-free: . Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. A/C double room with own bathroom and cable TV. Has a swimming pool. If you just use the swimming pool, ₱65 per person. Double ₱750, 10% off if staying 3 days.
- Royale Budget Inn, Jose Abad Santos Street. Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. Single/double rooms. from ₱400.
- Iguana Lodging House (near Rotary Park). Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Single/double rooms with bathroom. ₱400.
- Molave Hotel, Osmena Street, ☏ . Check-in: 1noon, check-out: 11AM. A/C double with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱450.
- Prime Hotel, Rizal Street, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. a/c double room with own hot water bathroom. also has cable TV. ₱450.
- Valle Hotel, Osmena Street, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. A/C double with own bathroom. ₱450.
- Celebraty Lodge, Roxas Street, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Double room with own bathroom. ₱500.
- Aureaus Inn, Pioneer Avenue, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. Double room with bathroom. ₱500.
- Masters Inn, Purok 7 San Miguel (campo 4) Tagum. Check-in: 24 hours. A/C double room with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱699.
- R V Travelers inn. Qurante 11 street. +63 84 2187863. a.c double room with outside bathroom ₱500. Fan double outside bathroom ₱350.
- Davao Regional Medical Center. Apokon Road Tagum. Phone ,+63 84-4003347.