Cities and townsEdit
- 1 Tangier – the starting point for most visitors arriving by ferry from Spain. An enigmatic charm which has historically attracted numerous artists (Matisse), musicians (Hendrix), politicians (Churchill), writers (Burroughs) and others (Malcolm Forbes)
- 2 Chefchaouen – a mountain town just inland from Tangier full of white-washed winding alleys, blue doors, and olive trees, Chefchaouen is clean as a postcard and a welcome escape from Tangier, evoking the feeling of a Greek island
- 3 Jerada – a town in the Beni Snassen Mountains of Oriental (or Eastern) Morocco.
- 4 Nador – a large coastal city close to Spanish exclave of Melilla
- 5 Oued Laou – a small seaside town on the coast between Tetouan and Chefchaouen with a nice long beach
- 6 Oujda – capital of Oriental (or Eastern) Morocco
- 7 Tetouan – capital of the North of Morocco, has very beautiful beaches and is the gateway to the Rif Mountains