Nagaon (previously Nowgong, Assamese: নগাঁও) is a city in Nagaon district in the Indian state of Assam. It is 120 kilometres (75 mi) east of Guwahati. It is the fifth largest city of Assam with a population of 147,231.
- Natun Bazar, Nagaon
- Stadium Market, Nagaon
- Kolong, In front of Circuit House, Nagaon.
- Mint Leaf, Christianpatty, Nagaon.
- Nampong, Near Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon
- 7t9 Restaurant, Near NRL Petrol Pump
- 7t9 Bar, Near NRL Petrol Pump, Nagaon
- Prashaanti Tourist Lodge, Nagaon, ☏ . The lodge is operated by Department of Tourism and Assam Tourism Development Corporation Limited.
- Kaziranga National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is about 71.8 km away from Nagaon. The one-horned rhinoceros is the main attraction of the national park, and you can see other animals like tigers, birds, elephants, sambar, barking deer and a variety of avian species in the park.