municipality of the Philippines and capital of the province of Biliran
Naval is the capital of Biliran, Philippines.
There are also airports near Naval in Ormoc (OMC IATA) or Tacloban (TAC IATA).
- Roble Shipping lines night ferry from Naval to Cebu City four times a week at 8:30PM.
By bus or minivanEdit
- There are buses and minivans from Ormoc and Tacloban.
- Philtranco Bus Lines has one bus a day from Manila via Tacloban and Legazpi City.
- The Museo de Panamao. (at the Provincal Capitol.). 8AM-5PM. free.
- Metro Bank, Ballesteros Street. 24-hour ATM. Has a Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
- Prince Supermarket, P Remedioa Street. 8AM-7PM.
- PNB Bank, Caneja Street. 24-hour ATM. Has a Visa Card ATM.
- D Jan Dells Cabin, Padre Inocentes Garcia Street, ☏ +63 53 5009784. Check-out: noon. Fan/a.c. single/double room with own bathroom and cable TV. from ₱300.
- G V Hotel, Padre Inocentes Street, ☏ +63 53 5007844. Check-out: noon. A.C. single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱500/₱650.
- Marvins Seaside Inn, ☏ +63 53 5009171. A.C. single/double with own bathroom. Has a swimming pool. from ₱800.
- Biliran Garden Resort, Sitio Lomboy Calumpang, ☏ +63 53 5009233. Check-out: noon. A.C. single/double with own bathroom cable TV. from ₱1300.