city in Connecticut
New Britain is a city in Connecticut. The "Hardware City" is the official nickname of the city.
- CT Transit City Bus, ☏ .
- Hardware City Taxi, 105 Broad Street, ☏ .
- A Green Taxi Cab, 499 Main Street, ☏ .
- New Britain Museum of American Art, 56 Lexington St.
- Great Taste, Main Street. Said to serve the best Chinese food in the area.
- Roly Poly Bakery, 587 Main St. Polish bakery, deli and supermarket with imported foods.
- East Side Restaurant, 131 Dwight St. German fare in a lively atmosphere.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, 65 Columbus Blvd, ☏ .
|Routes through New Britain|
|Danbury ← Waterbury ←||W E||→ Farmington → Hartford|