Airlines and destinations(Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport)Edit
- Alliegant: Los Angeles World, Orlando-Sanford
- American: Charlotte, Chicago O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Washington Reagan National.
- Delta: Atlanta, Detroit,
- Frontier: Denver.
- Southwest: Baltimore, Chicago Midway, Dallas Love Field, Houston Hobby, Las Vegas, Phoenix, St. Louis.
- United: Chicago O'Hare, Denver, Houston George Bush Intercontinental.
- ViaAirlines: Austin-Bergstrom
North Little Rock is located near the conjunction of Interstate 40 and Interstate 30. It is located slightly less than two hours west of Memphis, about five hours northeast of Dallas, five hours west of Oklahoma City, and about five and a half hours south of St. Louis.
- dickey-stephens park.
- Old mill. Featured in the opening scene of the film Gone With The Wind.
|Routes through North Little Rock|
|Texarkana ← Little Rock ←||W E||→ END|
|Van Buren ← Mayflower ←||W E||→ Lonoke → Memphis|
|Springfield ← Mayflower ←||N S||→ Little Rock → Pine Bluff|
|Poplar Bluff ← Sherwood ←||N S||→ Little Rock → Texarkana|
|Hot Springs ← Little Rock ←||W E||→ Lonoke → Memphis|
|Ash Flat ← Sherwood ←||N S||→ Little Rock → Ruston|