city in California, United States of America
Norwalk crosses the 5, 105, and 605 freeways and it's close to the 91 and 405 freeways.
By commuter railEdit
Norwalk is served by Metrolink commuter trains.
Norwalk Transit System offers bus service in and around Norwalk. Fares are $1.25.
- 1 Hargitt House Museum, 12426 Mapledale St. 1st and 3rd Sa of each month: 1PM-4PM. Built in 1891 by the D.D. Johnston family, the Hargitt House Museum was built in the architectural style of Victorian Eastlake. It was donated to the people of Norwalk by Charles ("Chun") Hargitt and Ida Hargitt.
- 2 Sproul Museum, 12237 Sproul St, ☏ .
|This page uses the following price ranges for a typical meal for one, including soft drink:|
|Mid-range||$10 - $25|
- 1 Jack in the Box, 12603 Norwalk Blvd, ☏ . 24. Jack in the Box serves Jack's daily menu. The place has drive thru.
- 2 Kentucky Fried Chicken, 12209 Norwalk Blvd, ☏ . 10:30AM-9PM daily. KFC not just serves fried children, but also grilled and boneless.
- 2 Best Western Norwalk Inn, 10902 Firestone Blvd, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 3 Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, 13111 Sycamore Dr, ☏ , fax: .