town of Himachal Pradesh, India
25 km from Pathankot on nh20.
- Brij Raj Swami temple ((located within Nurpur Fort).
- Kathgarh Temple. which is ancient temple 25 km away.
- Masrur Rock Cut Temple (Himilayan Pyramid), Masrur (It is 1.5 hrs drive from Nurpur.). A complex of 25 temples carved out of one rock
- Mata Nagani Temple (located about 6 km from Nurpur).
- 1 Nagni Mata Mandir. temple and monastery.
- 2 Nurpur Fort. is old fort built by Tomar Rajputs, was destroyed in earth quake, only ruins remain... this fort has granite idol of Lord Krishna which Mirabai used to worship, it was brought from Chittorgarh in 17 century by Raja Jagat Singh
- Nurpuri shawls and silk is famous
- Boor (a type of namkeen) is this place's speciality
- all type of food is available
- Hotal Shagun
- Hotel Shah Balaji
- Hotel Spain Spa
- Chamba - an ancient town with many temples and a wildlife sanctuary.
- Dalhousie - a hill town with a great view of Dainkund Peak.
- Dharamshala - a hill station in Himachal Pradesh, famed for its large Tibetan community centred around the activities of the Dalai Lama.
- Indora - a bank of the river Beas and a small town
- Kangra - location of the famous Bajreshwari Devi Temple.