Ogba, Lagos is one of the most popular places in Ikeja. It is a blend of both residential living and commercial activities. Ogba is in close proximity to Ikeja and it is a densely populated area with a mix of housing for high and low-income earners. However, the cost of accommodation in Ogba is lower than what is obtainable in Allen Avenue and Omole Estates.
Ogba is located at the heart of Lagos metropolis and is therefore easily accessible by bus and taxi. Commercial motor cycles are also in use. However, the road network is bad and traffic can sometimes be heavy, especially during rush hour.
- Ikeja Bus Terminal, Simbiat Abiola way. The bus terminal is located on the road to the local airport behind the present railway line in the city, and adjacent the state teaching hospital, Ikeja general post office, all in the Computer Village neighbourhood. It is a fully air-conditioned terminal with food courts, shops, ATM gallery, free WiFi. The Ikeja bus terminal serves as the hub of all transport activities within the Ikeja zone and provides access to many destinations like oshodi, Ojota, Iyana-ipaja, Maryland, and Lekki.
Ogba is home to the Nigerian Institute of Journalism. Some unique places in Ogba are: the low-cost housing Estate Shogunro; a few residential apartments; PEP Stores; Sterling Bank; Stanbic Bank; Diamond Bank; Ogba Arcade Shopping Complex; Oluwole Central Mosque Ogba; a lot of roadside shops; Goodwill Baptist Church Ogba; Tasty Fried Chicken; Sunday Market; Retail Market; Maruwa.
Due to the central location of Ogba, it is easily accessible. Because it is a commercial area, there is usually traffic that can be sometimes heavy, especially during rush hours. There is a police station in the centre of Ogba and some residents engage the services of private security agents for additional security.
- 1 River Ogun (Isheri). This is domestic water that starts at Oyo State near Shaki and flows through Ogun State into Lagos State.
Ogba’s popular Sunday market is patronised by people from all over Lagos. The Retail Market to leaves customers with smiling faces after a good bargain. There is a handful of shopping malls, small hotels, Aguda Oke Ira and Ogba Muslim Community Central Praying Ground; guesthouses, eateries and drinking bars that provide the only real relaxation in the area.
- 1 Kulture Yard, 2b Abba Johnston Crescent, Adeniyi Jones, 100282, Ikeja. Eat out.
- 2 Tantalizers - Ogba, 58 Ijaiye Ogba Road, Ifako Agege. Fast food restaurant.
- 3 Abula Grotto Tarmac Oluwole Ogba, Shop OCA47 Oluwole housing estate Tarmac Ogba, ☏ . Amala, Swallow, Delivery.
- The Place Restaurant, Ogba, 31 Ogunnusi Street opposite airtel office Ikeja, ☏ 0913 399 6820 . 8AM-9PM daily. Menu: jollof rice fried rice Spaghetti Sauce fruit salad porridge yam, goat meat,turkey and rice, roasted chicken, meat and many more.
Service option:Dine-in,take away,no-contact delivery. ₦ 500.
- Sweet Sensation Restaurant, Ogba Bus Stop, 11(24) Ijaiye Rd, ☏ 0805 209 0033 . 7AM-10PM. Social media:@sweetsensationng.
Service option: Dine in.take away.delivery.
Menu list: jollof rice fried rice and burger shawarma pizza Fried Chicken chicken and plantain fried Turkey coleslaw salad African salad and more.
- Pizza Splash, Ogba, Shop 77, LSDPC Medium Estate Phase 4, ☏ 0802 321 2329 . 10AM-11:30PM. Service options:Dine-in. Takeaway. Delivery. They offer different kind of pizza,chicken pizza,shawarma pizza ,fish pizza topping pizza and any other kind of pizza.
- De Tastee Fried Chicken, 44A Ijaiye Rd, Ogba 100282, Lagos, ☏ 0807 549 1197 . 7:30AM-8:30PM. Menu:jollof rice, fried rice, white rice, Egg sauce, burger, chicken burger,moi moi, cow leg, Shawarma,egusi Amala and ewedu, okro soup,vegetable salad porridge yam, adalu and many more
Service options: Dine in,take away,delivery. ₦250.
- Kemi's Kitchen fast food restaurant, Ogba, Lagos, ☏ 0705 267 2186 . 9AM-6PM. Service options: Dine in, take away, delivery.
- Madam Beatrice, Oluwole, Ogba Compound, Ikeja, Ogba, Ikeja, ☏ 0705 025 1023 . 8AM-7PM daily. They offer different kinds of delicacies local dishes continental dishes African dishes fast food breakfast special and any kind of soup combination with Nigerian swallow. Service options: dine in, take away, delivery. ₦300.
- Quick Eats, 48 Ijaiye Rd, Ogba 102212, Lagos, ☏ 0903 416 7362 . 9AM-6PM. They offer different kind of African dishes Nigerian cuisines local recipes example of dishes they offer amala egusi yam jollof rice fried rice ofada . Yam porridge coconut rice. Dine-in, takeaway and delivery.
- Divine Food Concepts, 1 Adedosu St, ☏ 0810 070 1062 . They offer different kind of local cruises African dishes and continental dishes. Menu: amala and egusi vegetable soup pepper soup draw soup white soup palm oil soup Bush meat soup meatball soup and different kind of swallow. Service options: dine in, take away, delivery.
- Posh Lady Restaurant, Shop 9/ 10, Ogba Retail Market, ☏ 0817 879 8927 . 9AM-6PM. Different kinds of rice swallow snacks breakfast special local soup and continental dishes. Service options: dine in, take away, delivery.
- Kulture Yard, 2b Abba Johnston Crescent, Adeniyi Jones, ☏ 0901 909 0099 . 8AM-midnight. Menu type: grilled fish source jollof rice and plantain spicy chicken wings yam porridge beans porridge catfish soup egusi, efo, stew ofada rice and stew. Service options: dine in take away, no contact delivery.
- Ikeja — home of the Kalakuta Museum dedicated to the late Fela Kuti, Afrobeat music genre pioneer, and to his shrine.