city of the Philippines and capital of the province of Misamis Occidental
Oroquieta is the capital of the province of Misamis Occidental, in Northern Mindanao.
The airport near Oroquieta is Ozamiz where you can fly with
Malls & supermarketsEdit
- Prince Supermarket, Barrientos Street, ☏ . 8AM-8PM. 1st big supermarket in Oroquieta.
- Jollibee. 7AM-10PM. breakfast 7AM-11AM.
Wet Dreams (MOPAC) beside swimming pool
Chopstick near Jollibee
- St Gerards Lodging house, Rizal Street. Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. 10 fan single/double rrooms From ₱300.
- Sheenas Inn, Del Pilar Street, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Fan single/double rooms. Has 21 rooms. From ₱480.
- Century Pension house, Independence Street, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. a/c double room with own bathroom and cable TV. From ₱500.
- Rhovics Place Hotel, City Plaza Boulevard, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. Single/double room with own bathroom and cable TV. Has a swimming pool. ₱700-1500.