city in Iowa
Ottumwa is at the junction of US Highways 34 and 63.
- 1 Ottumwa railway station, 210 W Main St.
Buses stop at the Amtrak station at 210 West Main St.
Ottumwa Transit runs Monday through Friday from 6:46AM until 6PM. Fare is $1.50.
- 1 Wapello County Courthouse, 101 N 4th St (at Court St). Constructed in 1894 in the Romanesque Revival style. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 1 Canteen Lunch in the Alley, 112 E 2nd St (in the back alley parallel to 2nd and Main Sts, perpendicular to Court and Market Sts), ☏ . M-W 10AM-7PM, Th-Sa 10AM-8PM. The Canteen has been around since the 1930s and is known for their loose-meat sandwiches. The restaurant was the model for the Lanford Lunch Box on the 1990s sitcom Roseanne.
- 1 [dead link] Fairfield Inn, 2813 N Court Rd (at Rochester St), ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM.
- 2 Days Inn, 2824 N Court Rd (between Rochester and Fox Sauk Rds), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 3 AmericInn, 222 W 2nd St (between Marion and Washington Sts), ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 4 Hampton Inn, 943 N Quincy Ave (across from Quincy Place Mall), ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
- 5 Quality Inn & Suites, 125 Joseph Ave (at Court Rd), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
|Routes through Ottumwa|
|Omaha ← Osceola ←||W E||→ Burlington → Chicago|
|Osceola ← Albia ←||W E||→ Fairfield → Burlington|
|Waterloo ← Jct W E ← Jct W ←||N S||→ Kirksville → Columbia|