- The Roman Catholic Church of Palompon which was under construction for 44 years was founded in 1784. It is considered the oldest church in Leyte.
| name=Kalanggaman Island | alt= | url=https://facebook.com/kalanggaman.island.tours | email= | address= | lat= | long= | directions= | phone= | tollfree= | fax= | hours= | price= | lastedit= | content=A quiet and remote location for relaxing. It is known for its magnificent sandbars, stretching at the end of the island. Unlike other beach resorts, this island is not always crowded. Activities on the island include swimming in its crystal blue beach, snorkeling to see its majestic underwater gems, and kayaking.
- Tabuk Marine Park and Bird Sanctuary: A 10-minute boat ride from the Palompon island with mangroves. Kayaking is the way to tour the islet.
- Buenavista Underwater Caves
- Palompon Eco-Terrestrial Adventure Park
- Tabuk Marine Sanctuary
- Lantaw: A small hill on the southwest end of Palompon. Recommended for visitors who want a quick hike to witness a view of the town.
- Whispering Beach Resort, P. Del Rosario Extension Guiuan, ☏ .
- Pacci Hotel, Rizal St., ☏ , Phmchostel@gmail.com.
- Juan-Titang Beach Resort, Brgy. Buaya, Sabang, ☏ .
- Hutton Lodge, Corner Evangelista and San Francisco St, ☏ . from ₱300.
- Chiong Bed & Bath, Rizal Street, ☏ . a/c double room with cable tv. free wifi. from ₱600.
- Love Travellers Inn, Lincolon Street (200 m from the ferry port), ☏ . Check-in: 24 hours, check-out: 11am. fan/a/c single/double rooms. free wifi. some rooms have cable tv. from ₱600.
- Grants Building Travellers Lodge, 2nd floor Washington Street (over OCCCL bank), ☏ , . Check-in: 11AM, check-out: 10AM. a/c 12 bed dorm. free wifi. double room ₱700. ₱299 per person.
- Cham's Inn, 339 Mabini Street, ☏ . Check-in: 11AM, check-out: 10AM. a/c single/double and dorm. from ₱299.