town in North Carolina, United States
Driving is your best bet.
Chatham Transit's CT Express offers limited bus service to and from Chapel Hill, but it doesn't stop anywhere near downtown Pittsboro or Carolina Tiger Rescue. They also have in-county door-to-door service.
- 1 Carolina Tiger Rescue, 1940 Hanks Chapel Rd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A big cat sanctuary. Guided tours allow you to see tigers, lions, cougars and other big cats, all rescued from poor treatment and brought to the sanctuary.
- 2 Chatham County Historic Courthouse, 9 Hillsboro St, ☏ . W–F 11AM–4PM and the first Sunday of the month (March–December) noon–4PM. A historic courthouse located in the middle of downtown Pittsboro, a cute little area with lots of historic buildings. Originally built in 1881 and restored after a fire in 2010, it now contains the Chatham Historical Museum. Free.
- Chatham County Events, Community Website for all events, parks, and businesses in Chatham County
- 1 Elizabeth's Pizza, 180 Hillsboro St, ☏ . Su–Th 11AM–9PM, F Sa 11AM–10PM.
- 2 Pittsboro Roadhouse, 39 West Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. M–Th 11AM–9PM, F Sa 11AM–10PM.
- 3 Small B&B Cafe, 219 East St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. W–Sa 7:30AM–2PM, Su 9AM–2PM. Breakfast and lunch restaurant that doubles as a bed-and-breakfast.
- 4 S&T's Soda Shoppe, 85 Hillsboro St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Tu–Sa 11AM–7:30PM.
- 5 Virlie's Grill, 58 Hillsboro St, ☏ .
- 1 458 West Bed & Breakfast, 458 West Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fearrington House Inn, 2000 Fearrington Village Center, ☏ . This inn (and complementing village of shops) can run heavy on the wallet, but the luxurious experience is more than worth it. Perfect for a romantic weekend getaway.
- 2 Rosemary House Bed & Breakfast, 76 West Street, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.