city in Michigan, United States
- From the south take Interstate 94 east
- From the west take Interstate 69 east
- 1 Blue Water Bridge. From Ontario take Highway 402 west crossing the St. Clair River into the United States via the Blue Water Bridge
- Port Huron to Mackinac sailboat race. Annually. one of the longest fresh-water races in the world with over two hundred boats entering the race each year.
- 1 Blue Water River Walk.
- 2 McMorran Place. Entertainment complex with sports arena and a theater.
- 3 Port Huron Civic Theatre.
- Port Huron Prowlers. Minor league ice hockey team.
- Freighters Eatery & Taproom, 800 Harker St, ☏ . Overlooks the Bluewater Bridges. Great spot for viewing the passing vessels on the St. Clair River. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Quality Inn & Suites, 1720 Hancock St, ☏ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 11am. Includes deluxe continental breakfast and wireless high-speed Internet access. $50+.