human settlement in Pasco County, Florida, United States of America
- Pasco County Public Transportation [formerly dead link], County provided bus service that has a variety of routes. Bikes permitted on bike rack, no permit required. Connections give travelers access to bus service that connects with Pinellas and Hillsborough county public transportation services.
- Cafe Grand, 6238 Grand Blvd, ☏ . Located in historic downtown New Port Richey, the Grand offers a casual lunch and casual fine dining atmosphere. The Grand serves delicious appetizers, main courses, and wonderful deserts.
- Gulf View Square Mall, 9409 US Highway 19, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM to 9PM; Su 10AM to 6PM. Property of the Simon group, this mall has many fun stores to check out.
- Di's Pub, 6902 Ridge Road, ☏ .
- Porthole Pub, 5430 Treadway Drive, ☏ .
- Regency Pub, 10120 US Highway 19, ☏ .
- Slaggers Bar & Grill, 11850 Us Highway 19, ☏ .
- Sweetwater Saloon, 11138 US Highway 19, ☏ .
B T'S 7737 Grand Boulevard, ☏.
|Routes through Port Richey|
|Atlanta ← Homosassa Springs ←||N S||→ New Port Richey → Saint Petersburg|