The closest airports in the area are the Apalachicola Municipal airport (AAF IATA) located about 17 miles southeast of Port St Joe in Apalachicola, Florida, the Panama City Northwest Florida International Airport (ECP IATA) located approximately 60 miles northwest of Port St Joe in Panama City, Florida, the Tallahassee Regional airport (TLH IATA) located roughly 69 miles northeast of Port St Joe in Tallahassee, Florida, and finally the Marianna Municipal airport (FAA LID: MAI) located around 71 miles north of Port St Joe in Marianna, Florida.
- 1 Centennial Building, 300 Allen Memorial Way. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 2 Gulf County Visitor Center, 150 Captain Fred's Place, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Information about the area can be found here. Free.
- 3 Port Theatre, 314 Reid Avenue. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 4 St. Joseph Catholic Mission Church, 216 8th Street. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 5 Old St. Joseph Cemetery, 2482 Garrison Avenue (Go south on Garrison Avenue from downtown Port St. Joe. Cemetery is on the right (west side)). Sunrise to sunset. The cemetery for the former town of St. Joseph. Victims of the 1841 yellow fever epidemic are buried here. Free.
- 6 Constitution Convention Museum State Park, 200 Allen Memorial Way (off U.S. 98), ☏ . Th-M 9AM-5PM. The location and exhibits take the visitor into a time when Florida was only a territory and elected leaders met to bring the territory into statehood with the introduction of a state constitution. $2,child under 5 free.
- 7 St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, 8899 Cape San Blas Road, ☏ . 8AM to sunset. From U.S. 98, turn south onto State Road 30-A. Travel to State Road 30-E. Turn west. The road goes right into the park in about 8 miles. $6.
- Seahorse Water Safaris (firstname.lastname@example.org), 340 Marina Drive, ☏ . Boat rentals, fishing, cruises, ecotours, sailing, and kayaks are available.
- Shore Thang Charters (Captain Hal Tarpley), 7191 Cape San Blas Rd, ☏ . 24/7. Shore Thang Charters offers anglers of all skill levels a professionally guided charter fishing experience in the waters of St. Joseph Bay, Apalachicola Bay and East Bay along the Florida Gulf Coast. Here you can fish for speckled trout, red fish, Spanish mackerel, flounder, shark, and many more species. Eco tours also available.
- 1 Cape San Blas Lighthouse and Keepers Quarters, George Core Park (West of US 98 near the intersection with SR 71 (Cecil G. Costin Sr Blvd)), ☏ . F Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 1PM-6PM. Moved in 2014 from Cape San Blas, the lighthouse and accompanying keepers quarters are now in George Core Park, near the Gulf County Welcome Center.
- Port St. Joe Marina.
- Port City Shopping Center, 125 W US Hwy 98, ☏ . A beautiful 50,000 square foot outdoor shopping center that features a 32,000 square foot Piggly Wiggly Supermarket, as well as numerous specialty shops, boutiques, and eateries.
- Dockside Cafe & Raw Bar, 340 Marina Drive (Highway 98 & Marina Drive), ☏ . 11am-9pm. Dockside Cafe & Raw Bar serves fresh Gulf fish, shrimp, and oysters. Chicken, burgers and Philly steak are also available for the landlubber. $.
- Sunset Coastal Grill, 602 Monument Ave (across from the Port Inn), ☏ . 11AM - 10:30PM. Seafood. Overlooks the St. Joseph Bay with sunset view, weather permitting.
- Scallop RePUBlic, 411 Cape San Blas Rd. Craft Beer, Wine, and Live Music on Cape San Blas.
- The Thirsty Goat, 501 Monument Ave, ☏ . Located at the historic Port Inn, the Thirsty Goat offers a relaxed atmosphere to watch the sunset, meet with friends, and meet new friends. The Thirsty Goat offers a wide selection of cocktails, wine, cigars, domestic & imported beer, and select micro-brews.
- 1 MainStay Suites, 3951 East Hwy 98, ☏ . Check-in: 4pm, check-out: 11am. The only AAA-rated hotel in Gulf County, located 15 minutes from historic Apalachicola, and one of only four along the entire Forgotten Coast to receive a 3-diamond rating. $99.
- 2 The Port Inn, 501 Monument Ave, ☏ . Check-in: 4pm, check-out: 11am. Port Inn is a restored 21-room hotel located in the small coastal town of Port St. Joe on Florida's quiet Gulf Coast, less than twenty minutes from Apalachicola and Mexico Beach. The Inn sits just across the street from St. Joseph Bay and Frank Pate Park with public boat launching facilities, and just three blocks from a new, state-of-the-art marina offering fishing charters and waterfront dining. $99.
- Pristine Properties Vacation Rentals (St Joe Beach Rentals), 4693 Cape San Blas Road, toll-free: . We offer the largest selection of vacation rental homes along the Forgotten Coast. Cape San Blas, Indian Pass, Mexico Beach and St. Joe Beach are among the most beautiful beaches in America with miles of white sand and emerald green water. Let us help you plan your escape from the chaos of urban life.
|Routes through Port St. Joe|
|Pensacola ← Mexico Beach ←||W E||→ Apalachicola → Lakeland|