Wikimedia disambiguation page
There are a number of places named Quezon, all in the Philippines and all named after Manuel L. Quezon who was President of the country 1935-1944.
- Quezon City, the country's most populous city, part of Metro Manila
- Quezon Memorial Circle, a national park and memorial to Manuel Quezon, near the center of Quezon City
- Quezon (Nueva Vizcaya), a small town in Nueva Viscaya province in northern Luzon
- Quezon Province in the Calabarzon region of southern Luzon
- Quezon (Palawan), a small town located south of Puerto Princesa, and across the island on the west side
A number of cities also have streets or subway stations named Quezon.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|