Ramona can be accessed through a limited number of roads and highways. From North County, one can take State Route 78 east. From San Diego, one can take State Route 67 north.
- D'Carlo's: 1347 Main Street, (760) 789-4340. The best place in Ramona to sit down and have dinner. Great steak, Prime Rib is their specialty. Everything on the menu is great and cheap for the quality of the food.
Like every town in San Diego County, Ramona has a bunch of great Mexican food that can be hard to find if you don't know the area.
- La Cocina: 681 Main Street, (760) 789-8332. Excellent burritos and salsa, but everything they have is great also. This is a good place to get a quick meal.
- El Michoacan: 780 Main Street. A big open restaurant with a wood fire pit, noted for its roast meats (carne asada), but it is all good. This is more of a place to sit down and enjoy a beer.
- Mañana's: Main St. Solid fast food Mexican, open 24 hours.
- Mi Ranchito: 1028 Main Street, (760) 789-0368. Quick and cheap, the crazy fries are pretty good.
Burgers and DinersEdit
- Boll Weevil: 2548 Main Street, (760) 788-1392. Good big burgers and fries, a good country joint to go watch the game and hang out. This place is pretty classic Ramona.
- Ramona Cafe: 628 Main Street, (760) 789-8656. This is some of the best diner food around and the best place in Ramona to have breakfast.
|Routes through Ramona|
|Oceanside ← Escondido ←||W E||→ Julian → Brawley|